"Yeah, and don't these shits go into a system or sum shit?" Taker asked

Clip nodded "Automatically go into the system. They already trying to match this picture with anybody's identity in the whole state, I'm trying to buy time with that process. I got a friend Gina that works in that department that's holding off that, which is why everybody need to lay low on the stuff with the gang until this shit blows over."

"Now, what we most definitely gotta do is find these two fools before NYPD does." He added

"Ight...Street I need you to lay low like Clip said. Matter of fact I want you out of Harlem, go find a place or stay here....but while you doing that Taker I need you to find somebody to find these two assholes. Me and Stalker will handle them once their found." I said

They all nodded agreeing with my decision.

"Aye matter of fact, ole girl is good at finding people and shit." Street said.

"Who?" We all asked.

"Nicole, that girl can find any damn body. I remember a lil while back her boyfriend went out and didn't come back, it was three or four days or sum shit like that..I was chilling with my cuz and she hopped on the computer next thing I know she got this nigga location up and grabbing her keys." He shook his head telling us the story.

"She could've had a tracking device on that nigga." Clip said

"Yeah, bitches love doing that shit." Taker said

"Watch ya mouth cuh." I said and redirected my attention to Street.

They all chuckled and mumbled shit under they breath.

I wasn't even about to get into that conversation with these fools about Nicole. We had other shit to worry about.

"Anyway, but nah, she ain't had no tracking device on dude. I watched the girl literally go crazy on the computer. I'm telling you if anybody can find them as fast as we need to....she can." He said

I thought about it but I ain't think I wanted to have her in this life like that.

I mean she in my life so technically she already apart of it. Is she?

I shook my head and sat back "I don't know about that one man." I said

"I don't think that's a good idea to involve her into this anyway." Stalker said

"Yeah especially in this particular situation." Clip added

"Well shit y'all wanna find these bitches or not." Street held his arms out.

I sighed and really think about this.

We spent about another hour discussing everything and headed out different ways.

I decided to call up Nicole, I was initially gone call her and tell her to come over.

It wasn't even like that, I just needed someone to talk to. Honestly, Nicole is a cool chick and she can hold her own. She keep shit a hunnit and just a female I actually like talking to.

I went to her contact and hit the call button.

Calling NiNi💜

"Yesss Flame" she answered sweetly

"Aye, you busy?"

"Um, not really I just finished another episode with the girls and headed back home." She said

I cleared my throat "Can I come over?" I may be a street nigga but my momma ain't raised no disrespectful nigga. I wasn't just about to pop up at her house and I was uninvited or tell her to come over.