Fear of Flight (Lukas x Aiden)

(Aiden's POV)
I smiled as Maya, Lukas, Gill, and I made our way towards the gate. It was finally time for our annual Ocelots' Adventure Week. This was a tradition we had made many years ago where once a year we would randomly pick a place to go on vacation, or as I called it, an adventure. We were heading to Mineappolis,one of the biggest cities in the world. I could barely contain my excitement as we sat down and waited to board our flight.

Once the airport staff gave us clearance to board, I was the first of our group to race through the boarding tunnel. I could hear the others chuckling when I did this, but I didn't care. All I knew is that we would be heading off at a moment's notice. Right as I sat down in my seat, Maya, Lukas, and Gill had finally managed to catch up with me.

"What took you slowpokes so long?" I chuckled jokingly, leaning back a bit in the seat.

Maya rolled her eyes playfully, "Well, not all of us are as hyped up as you, Aiden!"

I scoffed playfully as Maya and Gill sat in front of me and Lukas. Not long after that, we started to take flight. I excitedly looked out the window and watched while the aircraft started to get higher and higher off the ground. Soon, the plane was taking flight towards our destination.

About an hour into the flight, the plane began to bounce a little bit. Those small bounces eventually turned into harder and more frequent bounces. I felt someone clinging to my arm, causing me to look over at my side. That's when I saw Lukas shaking like a scared puppy. I gently pulled him into a hug, allowing him to rest his head on my shoulder.

"Easy, Lukas. It'll be over soon," I reassured him softly.

Lukas stuttered, "I-I hate flying! Never a-again!"

I sighed as I continued to comfort Lukas. After a couple minutes, the turbulence stopped. Once that happened, I looked over to my shoulder to check on Lukas. He looked a little pale and sickly, which made me worry a little bit. I waited for the seatbelt light to turn off before helping him up from his seat and into the bathroom. Luckily, the bathroom was at the back of the plane, so Maya and Gill wouldn't hear him retching up his guts.

When I got him into the bathroom, I helped him get down onto his knees in front of the toilet. I pulled some hair from his face as the retching got worse and worse. Soon enough, Lukas was hurling into the toilet. I gently rubbed circles into his back in an attempt to calm him down slowly.

After a couple minutes, Lukas had finally stopped vomiting. I helped him get up and clean up himself and the toilet. Once that was done, I shut the lid and sat him on it so he could get a second to breathe. I sat on my knees in front of him, staying there to make sure he was okay.

"I-I'm sorry, Aiden. I get anxiety when flying," Lukas stuttered, still trying to fight back some leftover nausea.

I smiled while reassuringly rubbing his knee, "It's okay, bud. As long as you're feeling better, that's all that matters."

"I guess, I just don't want Maya and Gill seeing me like this. They'll think I'm pathetic..." he muttered.

I chuckled, "Well, I know how  we can ease you up a bit~"

Lukas blushed madly as I took my other hand to his other knee. I ran my hands up his thighs, teasingly squeezing them a bit. This caused Lukas to moan softly and spread his legs out a bit. I noticed a bulge in his pants and started to trail a hand up to it slowly. He groaned softly as I started to rub his bulge a bit.

When he had fully hardened up, I undid his belt and zipper. Once that was completely undone, I started to slowly pull down his jeans and boxer to his mid thigh. His manhood sprang up out of his boxers and stood up tall. I licked my lips as I took my hand to his shaft and stroked it gently.

"Ah~ Aiden~" Lukas moaned softly.

I chuckled huskily, "Easy there, don't exhaust yourself just yet~"

Lukas panted softly as I started to kiss up and down his shaft. His manhood started to leak precum while I teased him for a couple moments. When I got bored of that, I leaned down and took his tip into my mouth. This caused him to groan softly as I took his length into my mouth.

(Lukas's POV)
I leaned my head against the wall as Aiden started to bob his head along my member. I couldn't help but to take my hand to the back of his head, my fingers intertwining with his thick brown hair. I started to guide his head up and down my shaft while resisting the urge to buck my hips.

After a little while, I could barely contain myself and I started to buck my hips gently. Aiden moaned on my member, causing waves of pleasure to travel up my core. I could feel my core tensing up, which meant I was getting close to my climax. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore as I slammed Aiden's head down the rest of my length.

"Agh~"I groaned as I released my seed into his mouth.

Once I finished releasing my climax, I took my hand off the back of his head. Aiden immediately pulled away before swallowing my load. He licked his lips teasingly as he stood up and started to undo his jeans.

When he had gotten his jeans and boxers slipped down to his ankles, he pumped his manhood and motioned for me to stand up. I gulped as I stood up from the toilet. He took a gentle hold of my hips before turning me so that my back was facing him. I felt him pull me closer and he rubbed himself between my buttcheeks. He took a hold of my arms and pinned them behind my back while teasing me.

Suddenly, I felt him start to push himself inside of me. I winced a bit before groaning softly as the pain slowly started to ease into pleasure. He stood still for a moment to allow us both to get used to this new feeling. Once we both felt comfortable enough to, Aiden started to slowly pull out before gently thrusting back in. We both groaned softly as he did this a couple times.

"Agh~ Lukas, this is amazing~" Aiden groaned softly in my ear.

I chuckled hoarsely, "No, you're amazing!"

Once I started to loosen up a bit, he started to slowly speed up the pace of his thrusts. This caused me to start moaning louder and louder with each forceful thrust. My legs started to shake a bit from the waves of pleasure continually running up my body. I had forgotten all about my flight anxiety from how rough Aiden had started to get with me.

While he slammed his manhood in and out of my core, Aiden snaked a hand down my torso and to my member. When he did this, he took a gentle hold of it before stroking in sync with his thrusts. This caused my legs to almost give out as I felt my core beginning to tense up. Not long after doing this, my seed started to shoot out of my member.

After finishing releasing my climax, Aiden let go of my member and harshly grabbed at my hips. He started to force my hips back onto his manhood, meaning he was almost ready for his climax. As quickly as he started, he slammed into my core a final time before groaning huskily. His nails dug into my sensitive skin as his seed started to fill my core. Once he finished, Aiden pulled out of me and fixed himself up. We both panted softly as he started to fix my jeans.

When we were all fixed up, Aiden helped me to regain my balance before leading me out of the bathroom. We headed back to our seats about twenty minutes before landing. Maya was sound asleep, her head resting on Gill's chest. Gill smiled as he wrapped her up in a small blanket he had brought. He looked back at us and smirked.

"Feeling better Luke?" he asked.

I nodded, "Much better."

"Attention all passengers, we are now landing at the Mineappolis International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts and place the tray in its upright position as we prepare to land," the flight attendant said over the intercom.

Not long after the announcement, we finally hit the ground. Once we were allowed to, we got up and left the plane. We had finally made it to Mineappolis. We managed to easily find our hotel and had a great time while we were there. Aiden and I even made it official!

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @minaprinces09)