You left...

Y/ns POV

"She's back! She's back!" I heard someone yell from the distance making me stop and turn to the town. I picked up my skirt and began to run to the remains of Casita. When I finally got there, my heart was pounding and my breathing was fast from running.

I saw Mirabel hugging Juliette making me smile uncontrollably. I noticed Elena had a disgusted look on her face before turning her body to Casita angrily and stepping inside. I followed after and noticed almost everyone was following us aswell.

Mirabel began to comfort everyone, saying things like we are more than just our gifts. This made my eyes well up as I held onto Elena. She still seemed mad but warmed up to my touch immediately, taking a breath to calm down.

Suddenly Abuela walked in gently, she explained that she was so sorry that she held on to Tight and that she was just afraid to lose us too. She then gestured to the broken front door where a man stepped out of the side walked in. The twins gasped along with me as I felt my head get weak.

Bruno wore an awkward smile and the same green poncho I had bought him when we where teens. Elena helped me sit down infear that I'd faint from shock as she glared daggers at her father.
Bruno was swept into a hug from his sisters while staring at us.

His eyes softened into the sand doe eyes I feel for. He broke from the hug his sisters had him in and walked over towards me and Elena.
My heart beat increased with each step he took, he would occasionally stop and breathe before walking again.

He was standing right infront of me, my face had tears rolling down in no doubt and my mouth was open from shock. Before be could open his mouth Elena has stood infront of me and pushed him away, everyone gave a quiet gasp at the action while she stood protectively infront of Mr.

"Stay away from my mama! You left her and me!! You can't just walk into our life's and act like it's all of Bruno, you gave up on being my father when you left!" She cried out, her voice cracked here and there and small sobs came from her. I stayed quiet as Bruno stepped close to the girl. "Stay. Away." She said angrily, whipping her tears with the back of her hand.

He didn't listen, but instead got on his knees to her level to stare into her eyes. They stayed like that for a good minute before he finally spoke. "You... have grown so much more than I expected, you're just like your mama... I'm so proud." He said a sad sniff leaving him before he turned to me.

I was still sitting in shock, I couldn't move my body even if I wanted to. He stood up and passed by Elena who was now crying into Pepas dress while she comforted her.
He stopped infront of me, bending down to be at my level completely. We had the same tear stained face as he took his hands in mine gently.

"Amor..." He whispered making my cry a little more, it's been forever since I've heard his voice. He gave a sad smile at me before whipping my tears.
I gently pushed his hand away from my face, looking away ashamed making his eyes widen in fear.

"Why?"

I whispered. Everyone was quiet, even Elena held back tears to listen. I didn't feel like arguing but I needed answers.
"4 months. 10 years. 10 birthdays. 10 anniversary. 3652 night. That's how long I've been alone, how long you've left me and my daughter." I said sternly, his grip loosened as he scanned my face desperately trying to find some form of happiness of his arrival home.
But there was none.