"Are you asking me out on a date Doctor Logan?"

"Yes." He smiled.

"And do you normally do this with all of your patients?" I inquired curiously.

"No I don't actually. I hope I don't come off as rude or creepy but I do admire you a lot Lydia. Your strong, beautiful and most of all very smart." Doctor Logan spoke holding onto my hand.

He was not all handsome and swoon worth or dangerously hot as Valentino was as a matter of fact after Valentino I somehow saw everyone as unmatched to him. Even if they were I wouldn't have noticed.

Just as how I hadn't recognized Doctor Logan was into me all this time.

I was deep in thought as I hadn't recognize Doctor Logan sat staring at me for an answer while my hand was in his.

"I'll sleep on it." I told him removing my hand from his.

"I have to go now." I gave an awkward smile, leaving his office before he had the chance to have anything to say.

Gosh, now it's going to be awkward between us on every doctors visit I have with him.

I went into my car and headed home very happy that my child was safe and sound. As I unlocked my door and was about to enter inside a voice stopped me.

"Mam you have a package." A merchandiser said the moment I turned to face him. He held out his hand for me to take the clipboard and sign.

"I didn't order anything." I told him certain the young man had gotten the wrong address.

"Isn't your address Halcyon House, Ocean drive Santana City and your name Lydia Rodriguez?" He questioned which was indeed my home.

"Yes but like I said before I hadn't ordered anything. Does the item have an it have an address, name or number from the sender?" I questioned curiously.

"Huh, yes there is a phone number and two addresses there as well but no name. I guess they must have mixed the address up." I skeptically took the small box in my hand wondering what could be inside.

The addresses were that of united states and Italy making me frown. I immediately took the phone number and dialed it. Someone had picked up the phone but there was absolutely no response from them as I kept asking who it was.

My heart bloomed thinking that it might be Valentino on the line and so I immediately signed my signature and took the box inside making sure to close the door behind me.

Once inside I carefully open the package and smiled seeing the beautiful pendant of me. Then and there I knew Valentino was still watching over me and things were never over between us.

I rubbed the small bum on my stomach as I reminisced our time spent together. It was only a matter of time before I'd finally get to see my love again.

****************

The second book is under my profile! Here is the cover down below!

What do we have here?🙈

Thanks again for all your support and love!
Also make sure to stay tuned for the second book in the mobster series!

Bye!❤️