Into an Otome Game

Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game that a costumer recommended after he logged in and suddenly doze off after. He then found himself in the possession of the Female protagonist's body, the only way he can go back to the real world was for him to finish the plot!

In short, he needed to complete the romance troupe and eventually choose a love interest at the end, but to do that he needed to really fall in love or else he'll get stuck in the game, repeating every thing again and again. But how can someone specifically him a man be able to do that?!

Follow Dizian's Messy and extraordinary life Inside an Otome Game.

____☽☀︎☾____

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated. All The Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

NOTE

THIS VOLUME IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING. What you're about to read are the unedited version (some edited parts are not the final drafts). Do read at your own risk, this is my first original story as I've only ever focused on Fanfics.

ALSO, this volume is mostly action packed, world building and character introductions. If your looking for romance spice here, I am afraid, that will be on the second volume. Just saying this for heads up, so you can be disappointed now than later (LOL)

If you wish to be updated follow me on insta @ktiasham

©yume_kaxx