Chapter fifty: Teamwork makes the dream work

Start from the beginning

"It went well, except the lost of contact"

"Good, I'm glad you both are okay" she said as she moved to hug Morgen.

"Where is Lena?" "Right behind you" "Jesus, Lena you scarred me"

"I missed you" Yelena hugged Sophia tight

"I missed you too" , "It's good to have you both back" Kate said sweetly as she hugged both of them.

"Do I smell dinner?" "Yes you do, come on let's sit down"

Ivy wouldn't leave Sophia's side for a second she sat next to her on the table as she cuddled close to her.

"Baby, I need my arm to eat" Sophia said teasingly

"Shut up, I haven't seen you in forever" Sophia kissed her temple, "I love you" "I love you more"

Sophia took Ivy's hand in hers and kissed the engagement ring on her finger, "I love you most...my future wife"

Ivy sighed in happiness as Sophia kissed her lips lovingly.

"Get a room!" Yelena teased, "Okay, okay let's eat in peace"

...

"Fury, why are we up so early?" Morgan asked

"Well if you have to know little Stark, you all have a mission today"

"All of us?" "Yes"

"That hasn't happened in a while"

"Correct, but now that it is happening you better be prepared, we got kind of a situation, Maria will give you all the information and what you need to do, don't fail"

"Yes sir" Morgan said, but you could hear the sarcasm in her voice

"You're just like your father" "I wouldn't want to be like anyone else"

After Maria gave them all the information, they all got to their rooms to get ready.

Yelena was the leader of the team, she flew the quinjet, Kate was sitting beside her while everyone sat in the back.

Sophia was sitting next to Ivy, Billy on the other side of Ivy and Tommy and Morgen next to each other.

"We got this guys" Tommy said, "You're way to optimistic Tommy" Kate joked

"You're sweet babe" Morgan said and gave him a quick kiss

Sophia's face scrunched in disgust, "Please don't do that infront of me"

Ivy laughed, "Baby, leave them be"

"That's my little brother!" she defended

Ivy giggled, "Relax my love, you seem tense, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, it's a big mission... I just don't want anybody getting hurt"

"It's gonna be okay" Ivy spoke softly as she rubbed small circles on her back.

"You look good in this suit" Sophia whispered into Ivy's ear making her shiver, Ivy was wearing a suit, similar to Yelena's but in dark purple, almost a black shade.

"Yeah?" "Mhmm" Sophia hummed as she kissed behind her ear

"Okay now, and you're telling me to not do things in front of you" Tommy said

"She's my fiance, Tommy" 

 "That's not fair" Sophia smiled and giggled at his frown, Tommy may be 18 but he still had his baby face. "Landing in two minutes!" Yelena announced