Chapter forty six: Upstate, New York

2 days later Sophia woke up in the morning to soft kisses on her face, "Wake up my love" she heard Ivy's soft voice in her ear

She hummed and smile as Ivy kept planting soft kisses across her face

Sophia's eyes fluttered open, Ivy was already leaving tender kisses on her neck making her giggle, Ivy picked her head up to look at her sleepy girlfriend and smiled. "Good morning sleepyhead"

Sophia smiled and rubbed her eyes, "Morning" she mumbled sleepy

"You need to wake up baby" "But it's too early"

"We're moving to the compound today" Sophia looked at Ivy with wide eyes, "Today!?" Ivy smiled brightly, "Yes, today, now get up, your mom made pancakes"

After a lot of convincing, Sophia finally got her mother to be okay with the situation, and Ivy decided to give it a try. So today they're all moving into the new compound in New York.

Clint is staying with his family so it will be Sophia, Ivy, Wanda, Natasha and Yelena in the new compound. Well, Plus the new teammate, they had no idea who they are, they just have to wait and see.

"Morning mama" Sophia said as she hugged her mother close

"Good morning, what got you so excited today?"

"A, we're moving to the new compound, and B, I loveeee your pancakes"

Wanda giggled, "It's almost ready"

"Good morning" "Good morning auntie Tasha"

Sophia got up and hugged her close, "Hi, what got you so jumpy today"

"Why is everybody asking me that?" "I'm happy to see that smile on your face that's all"

"I agree" Ivy said

"She's a keeper" Yelena said as she entered the kitchen

"Oh I know" Sophia turned her head towards Ivy and smiled sweetly at her.

...

"Wands" Natasha called from behind her making her flinch

"You okay?" Wanda who was packing her stuff just nodded slightly, "Yeah I'm fine"

Natasha walked to stand behind her, "Wanda you can talk to me"

Wanda turned around to reveal a baby bump. Natasha's eyes widened, "How- wait how is this possible?"

"It's happening again Nat, it happened to me in the hex I gave birth to the twins the next day after I found out I was pregnant"

"How is it possible?" Natasha asked as she placed her hand on Wanda's bump. "I don't know... effects from my magic is my guess, but I don't know"

"So what does it mean? How long do we have?" "Until... tonight?"

"TONIGHT!? Wanda we better get settled in the compound fast there is no way you're giving birth on a jet"

"Yeah you're right we better hurry"

Both of them started to pack everything they needed as fast as they could, when they were finally ready they walked down the stairs.

"What's the rush?" Laura asked as they walked down the stairs.

"Wanda you're showing" Laura said as she gasped softly, "Wait, how is this possible?"

"Laura there is no time to explain we really need to get to the compound if we want to be there today" Natasha said

"I'll go get Ivy and Sophia" Laura said as she walked away