Ladydon Avni..!!

Hello all..!!
Presenting you second shade of MRS. AVNI NEIL KHANNA..!!
---------------------------------------
Continuation of previous shade..!!

No,she can't stay like this, especially when her husband's life is at stake. She can't be vulnerable when he need her the most. He was the one who always stood by her in every thick and thin now it's her turn.

She stood up abruptly and ran out of the police station. Everyone called her but she didn't stopped. Finally Swetha said that she need to be alone now and everyone else agreed.

Avni directly went to the accident spot. There were no entry to outsiders as the police Investigation was going on.

She opened the flash light and looked at the surroundings of the spot but she get nothing. She just wandered here and there just with the hope that she would get some lead towards him.

The either side of the road was jungle and it was a deserted area so there wasn't any road side shops pry any houses. There were neither any signals nor CCTV cameras. She was about to loose her hope when she saw something shining inbetween the bushes. She went to wards the bush, she found out a wrist watch there. It was Neil's. She gave that watch to him. It was very costly and a limited edition so she was sure that it was Neil's. Only few people had this. She looked it carefully and saw some blood smeared over the watch. Her eyes turned teary seeing blood, she can't tolerate a small cut on his body and now this.....

She kept the watch in her pocket and looked at that place when she saw blood spread on the way as someone was dragged harshly. She was scared, not that she was alone and she was scared to go alone but for him. She won't let anything happen to him. NEVER

She followed the path to finally end up at an abandoned house which looked like it was last cleaned years ago.

She could hear some drunk voices coming from inside. The smell of alcohol was hitting her nostrills. She so hated alcohol so it's smell.

Suddenly she heard a screamed AAAAHHHHH

The voice was so familiar that she could even recognise that voice in her sleep.

" Neill " she whispered with teary eyes. She was sure that he was screaming in pain and it broke her heart.

She slowly peeked inside only to see some men who was looking worse than beasts and some woman who was clinging on them with very much revealing clothes. There were guns knifes and may dangerous things with alcohols and drugs infront of them. There were no confusion that they were gangsters. As far as she remembered Neil was investigating about some gangsters recently.

She didn't waste any time. She slowly went inside as the gaurds who were at the doorstep were unconscious due to alcohol. It was easy for her to get in as the others were backfacing her. She slowly move forward but what she saw next took her breath away for a second. Neil was tied with his hands on two poles either sides. He was only in his pants and his upper body was bare. There were a lot of scars in his body which was fresh. Now she wasn't sad but angry. She coud even kill the person with her glares. She lost it when she noticed the girls were eyeing her husband as a candy and they were ready to pounce upon him any moment...

At the peak of the anger Avni threw a bottle of alcohol at the person who was sitting on the couch. He held his Head screaming.

The others turned their head towards him while he looked at her. Then others shifted their eyes towards her. For a second everyone just stared at her.  Who the hell was she who entered in a lion's den. She played a wrong card they thought.

Neil's eyes widened even in his half concious state seeing her there.

The man didn't said anything but looked at her lustfully. She for a second felt like puking when he walked towards. He is so stinky.

He was about to touch her when she held his hand. She looked him with pure disgust in her eyes. She slapped him across his face. Now he was angry.. he held her hand in tight fist when another Person came towards her holding a rope. He was gonna tie her but instantly received a hard kick where his sun won't shine.

She after a bit struggle came out of the persons hold and started hitting him black and blue.

The others too cane there to fight. She thanked Neela ma in her mind for insisting her to learn 5-6 martial arts.

She started fighting with 5 people alone. While fighting she saw some cement in a sack with was partially opened. She took the sack and twirl it infront of their faces which caused cement enter their eyes. They were screaming very loudly and about the girls. They ran away at the very beginning of the fight..

She immediately took the knife and cutted the rope by which Neil was tied. He was barely concious so after his hands were free he instantly collapsed on the floor. Avni with great difficulty made him stand and put his one hand over her shoulder she walked him out carefully but fast.

The goons were still trying to remove the dust from their eyes.

Avni came a bit far. She saw a small Hut near a Lake.
She took him to the hut and knocked the door. But there were no one inside. So she made Neil sit inside the hut.
She had already taken a knife and a mobile of a goon from there.

She informed the police about the same and they told her that they will be there  any moment.

Suddenly she heard some noise coming from outside. She saw them searching for them. She slowly sneak out of the hut. She hid there with Neil. She badly wanted to torture them to hell for what they had done to Neil but she calmed herself.

Suddenly she heard some screaming of all the goons altogether. She smirked hearing it.

She remembered what happened few minutes ago.

Flashback..!!
When she was finding Neil she was about to slip into a pit which was not too big but not small either. Anyone cannot easily come out of it. She ignored it and went to find him but when she came back, she made Neil sit in the hut and came near the pit..she Covered it with an old cloth which she found in the hut and put some leaves over that so no one will  see it and she went towards Neil itself. As she thought the goons fell on her trap.

Soon the police came and arrested them and helped Avni to get Neil to hospital...

=== To be continued in the next chapter with another shade if Avni..
Stay tuned till then..!!

_________________________________

Hope you like it..!!

Please like, comment and share..

We would love to listen your views and suggestions..!!

Regards..
Me and tharu.. ❤