Jealous Avni..!

I am jealous coz I am afraid that someone is going to make you more happier than I do..!!
                     -Frank Ocean...

-----------------------------------------------

Avneil were happily married couple..!! They love each other to the moon and back..!! They are adorable couple with loads of love, cute fights, perfect bonding.. All grouped with a pinch of Jealousy...!!

Why wouldn't they be.. Just look at them.. They are adorable.. Amazing individually and perfect together.. They are like the piece of puzzle perfectly made for each other..

They were sleeping in each others arm looking super cute.. Morning alarm woke Neil up who was looking at his wife sleeping looking mesmerizing and beautiful..

He gave a quick peck on her forehead and got up to get ready for going to police station.. ACP for a reason i.e his dedication..

He got ready and went out for fulfilling his duty.. Avni was still sleeping coz her hubby loves his sleeping panda and don't want to disturb her..

After some time.. She got up and turned to look for Neil.. But alas.. He is found nowhere..!!
She looked here and there and found a note...

Without looking at the note.. She thought..
'he must have written- Avni.. I have an important work.. Going to police station.. See you at night.. Bye..'

She picked the note and it read..
"dear Wifey..!
I have to go to police station for a really urgent meeting.. You were looking uber cute.. So didn't wake you up today.. Will see you later.. Bye..
Love you..!
Neil.."

Avni POV..
This stupid Police station.. I want to burn it.. My Neil always spend time in it only.. What about me..?! He is not at all concerned.. Arghhh.. I want to kill that.. No no.. I want to throw him out with his police station.. It snatched my personal husband from me.. If it loves him so much... Why don't they marry... How cool will it sound.. 'Neil weds Police Station'... I wish I could bind that with Railway Station.. 'Police station weds Railway Station..' Atleast my poor husband would be saved..
Let Neil come today.. I will tell him who Avni Khanna is...!! And if he dares to bring his work home.. I will kick him out.. He will stay with his belongings in that stupid police station only...!!
Avni POV ends...

She was fuming with anger the whole day.. Planning against her husband's work..

It was a night time and Neil entered the house quietly.. Actually it was quite late and he was well aware that his wife would be angry on him..

But to his surprise.. She seem to be happy.. He was hell confused now.. It's not that he don't want her go be happy.. But happy at such a serious moment, problem is indeed waiting for him..

She served him his food and started doing household chores..!

He was shocked and asked
"have you had your food...?"

Avni replied, "No"

"Avi.. Aren't you going to have food with me..?" asked Neil frowning a bit..

Avni smiled and said- No Neil.. How can I have my food.. I am your wife.. I have to wait for you to come and have your food.. After you finish eating, I will have then.."

Neil was bewildered.. His thoughts were 'oh God..! I am surely gonna have hard time now..!'

Neil smiled awkwardly and said : Avi.. My love.. Why are you saying so...?

Avni again smiled sarcastically and said.. ''Neil.. I got my mistake now.. I have to behave like normal wives now.. I should understand this.. Have your food now.. It's not good to talk while eating..''

Saying this she engrossed herself in household chores.. Neil can't have his food without his wife.. So he went to kitchen where she was working.. And he picked her up and made her sit on the chair.. He bent to her level and asked for her forgiveness.. He made sorry expression and said.. 'Avi.. I am sorry..!! I know I hurt you.. It was just an important case.. I am so sorry.. I won't repeat it..!! I will never ever be late.. Please forgive this time... He said with his famous puppy expression..!'
Here is when Avni could not control her tears.. She was sobbing and said- 'I hate you Neil.. But at the same time I love you.. I couldn't stay angry with you but now you will get punishment.. I am not talking to you..!' she sobbed cutely and our ACP was just aww over her expressions..!!

Neil said.. "okay..!! Don't forgive me but have your food'' ... He made her eat..!

Then they went to their room and Neil was about to sleep on the bed but Avni kicked him and said "go and sleep on that couch.." here his puppy face didn't work.. At least what he thought..

He laid down on the couch but was unable to sleep... He felt some movements near him and opened his eyes only on seeing Avi over him..

Avni said- Your punishment is that I will sleep over you every night.. Moreover I can know whenever you wake up..!!

Indeed.. It was best punishment for Neil.. He kissed her hairs and said- I loved my punishment Avi..

Avni- and next time.. If you would be late.. I will go at Ali's place for one week..

It was now Neil's time to get jealous.. He immediately said- I will never be late again..!!
Afterall.. The only person he was jealous of is Ali..!!

He again kissed her and both of them slept on the couch itself..!!

Indeed.. They sleep well..!!
_________________________________

Hope you like it..!!

Please like, comment and share..

We would love to listen your views and suggestions..!!

Shade you want with your desired story will be posted...!! DM if you have any suggestions..!!

Regards..
Me and tharu.. ❤

_________________________________

Wishing you all a very happy new year... May you achieve whatever you want... Have a great year ahead.. ❣️❣️💕💕