Caroline suddenly burst through the doors and huffed with her hands on her hips. "This better be quick, I need to get back to the decorating for the dance because I just know that someone is going to mess up." She said, looking around. Her brows furrowed. "Where's Abbe?"

Jace looked at me expectantly but it was Damon who answered. "She's gone." Jace stood abruptly and a look of panic and anger raced across his face.

"What the hell did you do?!" He stormed up to Damon.

"What happened?" Caroline questioned in concern.

"Mikael." Maria assumed and Jace's glare became vicious.

"The one person who has the means to kill her and you idiots brought him here!" He yelled accusingly at Damon.
"I didn't bring him here!" Damon defends himself.

"NO! You did worse! You trusted Katherina Petrova!" Maria cuts in angrily, her previously laid-back persona crumbling as lights flickered and the wind whipped around the room.

"How did you do that?" I questioned her. Jace glanced at Maria, seemingly the only one who understood what was happening. "What are you?"

"It doesn't matter right now!" Maria snapped, she was clearly trying to calm down. "What matters is that Abbe will never be safe so long as Mikael is alive. What is your plan?" I huffed and pushed my questions aside before glancing at Damon wearily.

He gave me a pointed look. "What?"

"I don't think we can trust you." I state the obvious before turning to Caroline. "Or you, honestly." She looked taken aback and glared at me along with Damon.

"Why not?" Caroline questioned.

"Because your boy toy is Klaus' hybrid." Jace said.

Caroline had a look of understanding and she suddenly nodded with determination. "Then, I won't get involved with either group." She decided, "That way whatever happens happens." She turned around and started to walk to the door but suddenly spun to speak again.

"Abbe's my best friend, I want to see her again but if Mikael's alive that won't happen, will it?" I shake my head at her sadly and Damon's eyes widen in realization. "I can still be with Tyler, even if he's sired. But Abbe..." She sighed. "Kill Mikael. Save my best friend." She said sadly before walking out. I was surprised, to say the least, I never expected that from any of the Mystic Falls gang. But I was glad that the young vamp had decided my Little Sister was worth it. Abbe had really found some special people.

"What did you mean when you said Abbe couldn't come back?" Damon's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I frowned at the vampire. Had he seriously not figured it out yet?

"Mikael will find her if she ever steps foot in Mystic Falls again. He knows she built a home here, she can't risk coming back. Not as long as he's alive." Maria explained. Damon's face broke, I could practically see the horror, fear, anger and sadness exploding through his features.

"How do we kill him?" Damon growled surprising everyone in the room.

"What about your brother?" Jace questions, second-guessing Damon's sudden decision.

"I'll get his humanity back on myself. We'll figure out a way to break the compulsion later. Right now, Abbe is my biggest priority." He didn't seem to be lying. Maria and Jace seemed to trust him so I decided to as well.

"What about you Barbie?" Damon questioned me.

I kept my expression stone cold. "I'll do anything for my Little Sister. Plus, Nik wasn't the one who ruined our family, despite killing our Mother. Mikael did that all on his own."

"So, what's our plan?" Jace asked. I smiled at him and he grinned back.

"First we need a double agent... Damon?" Maria smirked and Damon nodded.

And from there, our plan was born. It was a little sketchy since no one knew what exactly would be going down when we execute it but we had a base. Kill Mikael with the weapon he planned to use on Klaus. From what I'd picked up over the years, he only had one stake, he had to pick between his children. Abbe or Klaus? He'd obviously chosen Klaus.

I sat alone as I admired my Little Sister's bedroom. I smiled at the intricate gold design lining the ceiling. Most people would believe it was wallpaper with its delicate, intricate and perfectly painted golden spirals. But I knew better, it was Abbe's handiwork. A knock on the door brought my attention away from the beauty of the room and I called for the person to come in.

"Hey," Jace greeted, his hands shoved awkwardly into the front pockets of his blue jeans.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"So, I was wondering..." I looked at him curiously. "Do you happen to have a date for the dance tonight?" My eyes widened, I didn't.

"No, in fact, I do not." I responded, grinning at him giddily.

"Well, in that case. Rebekah Mikaelson, would you do me the honour of accompanying me to the high school dance tonight?" He asked.

"I would love to accompany you tonight, Jace Turcotte." I responded.

A large grin spread across his face as he backed out of the room. "I'll pick you up tonight then!" He said, excitedly.

"Don't be late!" I called after him as he ran out of the room happily. I grinned to myself, I had a crush.