It fell silent then Taehyung decided to bring up a tough subject, pretty hesitant to but it just slipped out. "I just can't believe..what your dad did.. kicking you guys out late at night."

A deep heavy sigh left Jungkook's lips, at the mention of that man as he held the plate under the running water. "Yeah." He so blandly mumbled.

Right after Taehyung got the hint that Jungkook wasn't in the right mood to talk more of his dad, but with the curiosity jabbing at Taehyung, it was hard to ignore. "Why did he."

Jungkook gulped, stopping from rinsing the plate. He turned off the running water and dried his hands with the same paper towel. It took some seconds of silence, as he gnawed on his bottom lip. Untill he finally spoke up facing Taehyung. "Because he preferred to have the woman he cheated on my mom with to be there.. instead..and her two kids ..both teens." Jungkook breathed out, almost audible yet anger lingering in his tone.

"Fuck are you serious, that's horrible." Taehyung seethed out with his arms folded across his bulky chest. Jungkook didn't reply just only nodded in a 'yup' manner. The atmosphere was heavy and Taehyung had to fix it. "Nah watch karma gonna get him."

Jungkook let out a small laugh at his boyfriend's attempt to make him feel better. "Oh really." He says, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah babe." Taehyung continued with his eyebrows dramatically raised up. "That lady ends up being a gold digger, drains him of his money till there's none left and bam she leaves him."

"And honestly I'd thank karma." Jungkook says with a grin and brushes his fingers through his dark hair.

"But thank fuck our moms still believe we're friends." Taehyung praised.

"I know right." Jungkook replied then let out a hiss. "Could you imagine if.
they find out about us."

"Damn hell no, my mom would.. throw you guys out." The brunette stated.

"Shit and my mom is capable of getting us to Busan to stay with my aunt- let's not even talk about that." Jungkook quickly said shaking his head.

"Forreal we making it sound like we're in a wattfuck book." Taehyung commented, with a tsk. "But hey for now we're roomies!" He beamed pulling Jungkook close.

"Yes we are." Jungkook giggled, hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Yeah roommates, gay roommates yes that." Taehyung snapped his fingers, pleased with what he said.

Jungkook nodded with a smile, because his boyfriend is so gawdamn adorable. "Gotta make em believe we're straight roommates though."

"Duh." Taehyung rolled his eyes, then followed up with. "Damn sounds like a good title for a book actually."

"You're too cute."

"Only for you and you make me cute damn it."

Our two exchanged a laugh and then had their lips connect, kissing softly. Taehyung swiped his tongue across Jungkook's bottom lip then said in a low bone chilling tone. "Mmm also at night we get to have silent fucks in my room how exciting."

"Damn just gonna turn me on like that." Jungkook chuckled, squeezing Taehyung's bicep. "Such a crime right now."

"Mhm I'm guilty." Taehyung chuckled, with his finger placed under Jungkook's chin and crashed their lips back together, kissing some more.

"Mm-" Jungkook broke away from the kiss, after one last smack of lips. "I need to finish washing these dishes before they get back. I want to repay your mom. I'll even be cleaning around the house."