"Yes, uncle is done, it's time to go home to accompany aunt. As for the baby, Xiao Yi is going to be a big brother." After being out for such a long time, Su Qian had long since returned to his heart, and handled official affairs as quickly as possible, just wanting to go home early.

"Little baby? Is it the same as the baby in the mother's belly?" After all, Qin Yi still doesn't understand this very well.

"Yes, it's the same as the baby in mother's belly, so my uncle has to go back to take care of my aunt. When I'm free later, my uncle will come to see you again!"

"Okay, third uncle, hurry back and accompany third aunt!" Qin Yi saw that Qin Yan and Su Yun had such a good relationship since he was a child, and naturally he understood this.

Dad wants to accompany mother, and third uncle also wants to accompany third aunt, yes, that's it.

"Xiao Yi is really good. In the future, when Xiao Yi grows up, he can go to see his younger brother or younger sister."

"Okay, when I'm on vacation, I'll go!" 

"Okay!" After having a meal with Su Yun, Su Qian took the roast duck given by Su Yun and left.

The youth who used to be so sunny and cheerful, reckless and ignorant, now seems to have become a man who stands up to the sky, Su Yun watched Su Qian leave, and had to sigh, "The third brother is now more and more stable." He used to be a big boy, But now he is really a man.

Especially after Su Qian got married, Su Yun could clearly feel the changes in each other.

Today's Su Qian can completely support a family, let people rely on, and give people warmth. He is no longer the reckless, ignorant and impulsive teenager he used to be.

His life has been completely changed, and this life will definitely be happy and smooth. Su Yun is really happy for the other party, "Now he's going to be a father soon, which is great."

Thinking of Su Qian's depression, unhappy marriage, and broken family .

Now, Su Yun is very pleased.

"The third brother has changed a lot in recent years." Holding Su Yun, Qin Yan also watched Su Qian's changes little by little. He knew Su Yun's feelings for Su Qian.

Now that Su Qian can be happy and smooth, Su Yun must also be happy, "Okay, let's go back."

"Well!" Although we can't see each other often, but knowing that the other party is all right, what else can Su Yun not be satisfied with?

They have all grown up, each has their own family and career, and they can get along day and night, not when they were young.

But they all care about each other, and that's enough.

After sending Su Qian away, Su Yun will be ready to welcome his parents.

Knowing that Su Zhan and the others have packed up and set off, Su Yun has been arranging for his parents to come these days, "This room is sunny, the room is big enough, and it's not far from the toilet, so it's more convenient for parents to live there."

Older people always have to get up at night to go to the toilet, so Su Yun has to be ready.

"Well, I'll have someone clean it up and put on a new quilt."

"I don't know when my parents will be there. It's such a long journey and I have to change cars. Will I be uncomfortable." Su Zhan and the others She hadn't traveled far in all these years, so Su Yun was worried when she went out this time.