chapter 2

Y/n heads to class ahead of the strike teams.    He turns a corner and runs into someone. He falls down. He looks to see Coco.

Coco: Sorry about that.

Coco goes to help Y/n up. He finches.

Coco realizes what she's doing and stops.

Coco: S-sorry. 

Y/n gets up. 

Coco got nervous.

Coco: U-um. I-I-I was wondering if-?

Maniac arrives.

Maniac: Hey Y/n. Running off on you're own again?

Y/n nods and smiles. 

Maniac: Well. Let's catch up with the others. Their ahead of us.

Y/n nods and walks with Maniac, leaving Coco behind.

Maniac: Are you sure that you should be talking to her?

Y/n nods.

Maniac: Look, I know that after "you know who". What she did to you wasn't that bad, but.

Y/n shakes his head.

Maniac: Alright, you win. I'll let you play this out. But if you need help, shoot me a text.

Y/n nods and smiles.    

Eventually it's time for lunch.  

Y/n gets food and goes to sit down. But then Cardin decides to be a massive asshole and knocks Y/n's tray out of his hands.

Cardin: *sarcastic* Oops. I'm so sorry.

Cardin laughs as Y/n gets angry. 

Y/n punches Cardin in the stomach. Cardin is in shock that someone smaller than him could pack such a punch. 

Cardin groans and holds his stomach in pain. 

Cardin: You little shit!

Suddenly Cardin feels a foot connect with his manhood. He falls to the ground in pain.

Coco walks in front of Cardin.

Coco: You never learn. 

Coco looks up and smiles.

Cardin looks up and sees an angry trio.

Cardin: Oh crap.

Maniac: More like. Oh shit. *angrily* Come here!

Maniac grabs Cardin and lifts him onto his feet.

Maniac: Alright boys! Time to play, does Cardin bend that way!  

Maniac and strike team S take Cardin away from the situation.

Coco looks at Y/n who picks up the remenants of his lunch. 

Coco: Well, they won't be back for a while I imagine.  How about...you sit with my team? At least until they get back.

Y/n thinks for a second then nods. 

Y/n enjoys what's left of his lunch. 

That same night, Velvet was curious about Y/n. 

Team Cfvy were in the dorm.

Velvet: Hey, Coco? 

Coco: Hmm?

Velvet: You knew Y/n before Beacon, right?

Coco paused.

Coco: Yes.

Velvet: You've never mentioned him before. Why?

Coco: Well...Y/n and I...weren't really friends.

Velvet: I'm sensing more to this story.

Coco: *sigh* Look. I wasn't a good kid. I was an asshole. Especially to Y/n, I thought that he was beneath me because he was mute. 

Velvet: Oh. S...sorry to bring it up.

Coco: It's fine. I've changed, I want to do what I refused to do when I was a kid, be his friend.  

Velvet: Well...at least you're getting closer to that goal. 

The next day, Y/n is hanging out with the psycho team in Vale. 

Psycho: We're going to have so much fun! What's sounds good, mini golf or some tennis?

Y/n shrugs his shoulders.  

Psycho Pirate: I'm out of Rum. Let's stop at a liquor store first.

Psycho: Alright. That's okay with you, Y/n?

Y/n nods.

The team heads to the nearest Liquor store. 

While Psycho Pirate heads inside, Y/n goes next door to a small market and buys a soda.

He wasn't gone for more than two minutes. When he gets outside, he finds the psycho team in a fight with a group of people.

Psycho: Hey, Y/n! Come join the fun! There's plenty of bodies to go around!

Y/n looks on in disappointment. He sips his soda and sits on a bench.

Eventually the fight ends with the psycho team victorious. 

After all the fun, they go to an arcade for a few hours and then go back to beacon. 

That night, Y/n has a nightmare. He is running from a very familiar entity. 

He is terrified and has almost nowhere to run, and no way to call for help.

He runs into a dead end. And turns to see this female figure walk slowly towards him.

He knows who she is, his very abusive ex, Absinthe.  She is very sadistic and possessive. She never moved on from Y/n, and still stalks him.

Absinthe: Y/n~ You've been a bad boy~. Running away from me. How naughty.

Absinthe pulls out a knife.

Absinthe: You need to be reminded of you're place. Underneath my boot!

Absinthe laughs and charges at Y/n.

Y/n jolts awake in a sweat and starts to breathe heavy. 

He looks around and sees the strike teams asleep. He let's out a breath of relief and lays back down.  But little did he know of the danger that loomed.