Baji was wearing a red suit with a red contact lens, lil bit of makeup on his face, making him more hotter, causing Haru and the girls was speechless after seeing Baji who was grinning at them all., and then...

it's was a double kill for the girls

"Can I cheat on Manjirou with Baji for while?", asked Haru.

"Let's go on date, Baji. Without Draken know of course.", said Emma.

"Baji, you still single, right? Let's date.", said Yuzuha.

"I'm available. Let's go on date, Baji-san.", said Kyoko with a serious face.

"WE JUST BREAK UP! LET'S DATE TOGETHER BAJI!!", shout Hina and Senju.

"SINCE WHEN WE BREAK UP, SEN/ HINA?!!", shout Seiyu and Takemichi from behind while the other already burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! Let's me guide all of you ladies into our fantasy world!!!", said Baji with a seductive smirk again, getting the girls to melt by his hot smirk.

"Alright, I'm down, lowkey down. Just suck my fucking blood, you damn hot Dracula!", said Haru with a blush on her cheek, which the girls nodded their heads in agreement with what Haru said.

"I'm realized that Baji-san only greet the girls and not us.", said Chifuyu with an awkward smile.

"Baby, We're not even here~. We're just hallucinations~", said Hanma.

Then, they walked inside the class while being guided by Baji who gets all the attention of the girls towards him. Sitting and the table, Baji give them the menu and leave, causing the girls to be sad as they can't stare at Baji anymore.

"Seriously? Did he just steal the spotlight?", asked Seiyu was jealous of Senju who was admiring Baji's hotness with the rest girls.

"May I take the order?", asked a certain person which caused everyone to shock by his appearance, especially the girls again.

"What do you guys want to order?", asked Kazutora while smiling hotly at them, getting the girls to blush by his appearance that wearing a devil costume.

"I want to order you.", suddenly Hina speaks which caused everyone to shock.

"HINA?!!", shout Takemichi.

"Puts Baji on the list as well.", said Haru with a serious face.

"Make sure you and he are on the list of our order.", said Senju while staring at Kazutora nonstop.