Chapter 12

"You really have some nerve and face to talk to our Sect Leader like that? You really have no shame do you, Sect Heir Jiang?"

Before that happened, the others were still either sleeping or packing for their departure back to their Clans.

Wei Ying was still sleeping as Xue Yang packed their things. Lan Wangji sat on the bed.

"Wei Ying."

Wei Ying didn't budge. Xue Yang and Lan Wangji shook their heads.

"Let's give him 5 minutes more."

"Mn."

After 5 minutes, Wei Ying did woke up by Xue Yang's loud voice.

"Xue Yang!"

"Wei Ying, don't mind him. Eat your breakfast."

"Lan er gongzi, you can be so harsh sometimes-"

Wei Ying rolled his eyes and fixed himself before Lan Wangji putted their breakfast down on the table.

"We will leave today?"

"It is the best. Who knows that the culprit will take its next move." Xue Yang said.

Wei Ying wanted to protest but Lan Wangji also agreed. He just sighed and continue to eat.

After eating and changing, they went out to roamed around. There were now few people outside, either using the training grounds or roaming around like them.

"Nightless City is truely beautiful." Wei Ying admired. "I wanted to stay more.."

"I do too. But, it's for your own safety. Now that we have suspect that one of the Major Sects did it, it is best if we be careful."

Wei Ying took an exhale and putted his left arm behind his back.

"This cliff reminded me of something."

"What is it?"

"I had a dream last night. It was full of chaos."

"Chaos?"

"There was a battle here. Uncle Wen died. All Major and Minor Sects killing each other. I saw myself, holding a flute.."

Lan Wangji and Xue Yang's attention was all on him now.

"I was standing here. And, i was crying?"

"Crying?"

"I am not sure... The last thing i remembered is throwing something to crowd."

Both of them frowned.

"But, do not worry! It was just a dream of mine. Nothing to worry, okay?" Wei Ying smiled. He then walked away, leaving the two thinking.

"Something.."

They looked at each other and rushed to Wei Ying's side. They bumped on to Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan.

"You what?!"

"Yeah..."

"Oh my gosh, Zixuan! I am surprised you have a good taste!" Xue Yang sais.

"Hey!"

From a far, Jiang Cheng glared at the group. They heard what they said. Jin Zixuan had choose a new betrothed. Jiang Yanli stood froze by his brother's side.

"So Wuxian, when is your wedding? Hm?" Jin Zixuan teased.

Wei Ying blushed. "We still have an issue to fix yet you are thinking of it!"

Lan Wangji also blushed, well his ears did.

"Did Mianmian agree?"

"Yeah... She confessed that she like me since we met.."