Chapter 6

Preview:

"EVERYONE! RETREAT!"

"A-Ying?"

"IT'S A WATERBORNE ABYSS!"

------------------

They started to mound their swords, except for Su She.

"A-Ying, Xue gongzi, and Jiang Gongzi, you three partner up. Wangji, Jin Gongzi, come with me."

They all nodded and flew into different direction.

Wei Ying saw Su She. He flew down fast without Xue Yang noticing. He grabbed his collar and went back up, before the Waterborne Abyss followed.

Wei Ying gritted his teeth as he held tighter on Su She's collar. Suibian may be have speed but Suibian has a lack of strength.

"A-Ying!"

Wei Ying looked up. He reached Su She to Xue Yang before he was pulled down.

"WUXIAN!"

"A-YING!"

-------

Lan Wangji pulled Wei Ying up. The Sect Leader was passed out. After they arrived at Caiyi Town, Lan Wangji started to do Cpr on him. He did it multiple times before Wei Ying cough out the water.

Lan Wangji didn't hesitate and carried him.

"Wangji?"

"He needs to see the healer, quickly."

They were no time to be shocked and just nodded. They quickly went back to Cloud Recesses.

When they arrived, Lan Xichen immediately told a disciple to inform his Uncle. Lan Wangji quickly went to the healers den and laid him down.

"Lan er gongzi?"

"Lost consciousness after he fell down to the water."

The healer nodded and checked on Wei Ying. The Healer checked his breathing, for any injuries, his pulse, and his meridian.

The Healer softly gasped when he checked his meridian.

"Healer Lan, what is it?" Lan Xichen asked.

"There is resentment around his core.."

"What?!"

"It's only a little. He needs someone to play him Cleansing with high spiritual energy."

"I'll do it." Lan Wangji said.

"Good choice, Er Gongzi."

Lan Wangji nodded.

The Healer excused themselves and Lan Qiren arrived. Lan Xichen explained everything to his Uncle. Lan Qiren was disappointed on Su She. If that boy wasn't so reckless, he would not have bring trouble on Wei Ying.

He was also told about the fall and how a slight of resentment is around his golden core.

"I also advice to play everyday for him, Er Gongzi."

"Mn. Thank you."

-------

Wei Ying groaned as he sat up.

"Wuxian, how do you feel?"

"I am fine. Just kind of tired."

Xue Yang passed him some water ebfore he said, "I'll be right back." Then left the room. After a few moments, he came back with Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji.

"A-Ying. Are you okay now?"

"Yes, Xichen-ge. What happened?"

"After you saved Su She, you fell. Wangji saved you and we brought you back quickly. Lan Wangji thought right about going here immediately because there is resentment around your Core. Wangji."

"Mn."

Lan Wangji took out his guqin and sat down.

"The Healer adviced that Wangji should play cleansing for you to help make the resentment away."

Wei Ying nodded.

------

Exactly the same day, Jiang Cheng had punched Jin Zixuan. Lan Qiren had a quiet headache.

Wei Ying sighed.

'Uncle Xiao will be here. Madam Yu will be here.'

Wei Ying scratched his head as he groaned.

"Why so worried, A-Ying?" Lan Xichen asked.

"My Uncles will be here... And Madam Yu will be here..."

Lan Xichen slightly frowned. "Everything will be fine A-Ying."

"I hope so.."
——————————————————

Short because i will save the scene of:

The Encounter (between Xiao Xingchen and Yu Ziyuan)

Stay stun!

Edit: For the comment that requested a XianWang. I am sorry to disappoint you but i am not really a fan of Top Wei Ying or Bottom Lan Wangji. Again, i am so sorry!