Chapter 11

Nie, Lan, and Wen Sects travelled safely to Yiling for the secret meeting.

When they entered the Main Hall, they were met by  the unhappy expressions of Wei Ying. He was sitting on the Sect Leader chair as Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan sat on his right side and Xue Yang standing on his left. Lan Wangji had already sat on his occupied sit.

Xiao Xingchen stood up and went to the middle. "Greetings Sect Leaders. We are glad you travelled here safely."

They all greeted back.

Wen Ruohan turned to Wei Ying. "Ying-ah, how have you been?"

Wei Ying's expression changed a bit and slightly smiled. "I have been trying to do my best, Uncle Han."

"Everything will be okay, Sect Leader Wei. We will get them as soon as we find them."

"Them?" Xue Yang asked.

"The murderers have planned together about the homicide. They luckily escaped the area and lived like normal people for years." Nie Mingjue said.

After an hour of talking, the servants served them some snacks.

"Also, i heard there will be a Discussion Conference in Qishan?" Lan Qiren questioned.

"Ah yes. All Major Sects are invited." Wen Ruohan confirmed.

"Do you think there will be a chance to find out who they are in there?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"How are you sure that the suspects are one of the the Major Sects, Huaisang?" Lan Xichen questioned.

"I mean... I am getting my suspicion on Jiang Sect and Jin Sect" Nie Huaisang said.

The hall went silent. 

Wei Ying frowned. He looked at Nie Huaisang, who waves his fan while exclaiming, "I don't know! I don't know!"

"We will see that."

.............................

The day of Discussion Conferences arrived. The Jiang Sect arrived first, followed by the Jin and Nie Sect. The Wei and Lan Sect came to the right time.

After the welcoming ceremony (skipped because i am not a welcoming person, so i don't know how), everyone went to the training grounds first before the competition in few hours.

From the above, Wei Ying sat beside Lan Qiren as he watched his disciples train. He can feel someone is staring at him, he knew who it was and just ignored it. 'How pathetic.' he thought.

Lan Wangji also saw this. THE BASTARD JIN GUANGSHAN WAS STARING AT HIS PARTNER! The Lan disciples trembled at the sight of their Second Young Master's dark expression.

"Wuxian."

"Yes, Grandmaster Lan?"

"Here. Wangji said you like them."

Lan Qiren said as he gave Wei Ying the snacks. Wei Ying smiled behind his fan and thanked the Grandmaster.

After a few hours, the competition started. They all scattered around with someone with them.

The Sect Leaders started to chat while Wei Ying just listened or only answered to either Wen Ruohan or Lan Qiren.

Soon, two fire signals flew up, in blue and red. The Gusu Lan and Yiling Wei Sects have hit targets. Soon, it followed by the Jin Sect and Wen Sect. Then, Nie Sect. Lastly, Jiang Sect.

Wei Ying looked proud as he watched another fire signal of the symbol of his Sect. It has been 2 hours and the signals that mostly flew up are Lan and Wei Sects.