Chapter 1

The Jiang Family were having their peaceful dinner until a servant came running.

"SECT LEADER JIANG!"

Jiang Fengmian whipped his head towards the tired and worried servant. "What is it?"

"Head disciple, Wei Wuxian! H-He is gone!"

"What do you mean, he is gone!?" Jiang Cheng exclaimed.

"Young master Jiang, Sect leader Jiang, his room is empty!"

The four Jiangs run fast towards the room and only to found it empty.

"A-xian!" Jiang Yanli shouted.

Everyone searched for the 13 years old boy.

With Wei Wuxian, he have already arrived in Yi City, where his Martial Uncle is waiting for him.

"Uncle!"

"A-ying! Did something happened?"

"I'll tell you when we get inside, Uncle."

"Alright."

They went in a small house and there are two people. Song Lan & Xue Yang.

"Ying!" Xue Yang exclaimed as he jumped and hugged him.

"A-yang."

"How are you, Ying?"

"Fine."

After Wei Wuxian told them everything, the reason he ran away. Let's just say, Xue Yang almost teleported to Yunmeng and caused chaos, if it weren't for Wei Ying to stop him.

"What are you gonna do now?" Song Lan asked.

"I need your help for this one."

"We'll always help!" Xue Yang exclaimed.

"I need to build a Sect in Yiling. I want and need to help the people there because of the resentful energy."

Song Lan was shocked, Xue Yang is proud and Xiao Xingchen smiled and nodded.

"You really are just like your mother, A-ying. Then, it is settled. We will be travelling starting tomorrow."

"Yes!" Xue Yang cheered.

When they arrived, Wei Wuxian immediately went to find an inn for them to stay. Thankfully, they found one quickly.

After, Wei Wuxian went to the Burial Mounds with Xue Yang, since he praticed Demonic Cultivation. When they are finally done and went back to the inn they were staying at, many people thanked them.

Well, that was 3 years ago. The Yiling  was now a well known. They agreed to give the positioned of Sect Leader to Wei Wuxian. He is also known as the "Yiling Patriarch" and Xue Yang known as the "Shanxing Zongshi" means 'Grandmaster of good deeds'.

(Please correct me if i am wrong)

Xiao Xingchen is known as "Mingyue qing feng" means 'The bright moon and gentle breeze' and Song Lan known as "Yuanfang xue han shuang" means 'The distant snow and cold frost'.

"A-ying, are you sure?" Xiao Xingchen asked.

"Yes. Uncle, can you take care of the Sect for me while we attend the lecture in Gusu."

"Alright."

After a week, it was time to depart.

"Sect Leader, the boat is ready."