•t h i r t y s e v e n•

Start from the beginning

As soon as Yara stepped in she dropped her Christian Dior coat and ventured to the balcony to take in the view of the Eiffel tower

As soon as Yara stepped in she dropped her Christian Dior coat and ventured to the balcony to take in the view of the Eiffel tower. This was breathtaking.

Suddenly, she felt his hands snake around her waist before a kiss graced her shoulder. Her body awakened at his touch and suddenly her throat felt dry. It was hard not to indulge in the way Quincy knew her body so well, his hands ventured down the v cut of her dress, over her exposed breasts and then they were at her hips which he squeezed lightly.

"Do you like your surprise so far?" He whispered into her ear before he nibbled her lobe. He could feel her breath growing heavy and he delighted in it. Slowly, he kissed her neck while Yara tried to regain her senses "Shug?"

"I love it." Yara breathed just as Quincy's hands ventured into her underwear. His fingers swiping up and down her clit devilishly.

"Good, because I love you and I want you to feel just as special as you are. Now, come on."

He withdrew himself, making Yara whimper as she watched him. Quincy was moving like a man with a plan, he had since they'd gotten on the plane but now Yara was sure that he had thought about every single detail and devised all the possible ways he could deliciously shatter her.

He ushered her in with his usual smile but his eyes held something dark and different- lust or desire. She watched speechless as he removed his tie then his button down before he held out his hand for her. He took a seat on the couch before he pulled her across him so that her ass was up in the air.

"You know Shug, you had so many questions before we got here. Even after I told you, I got you. I understand the apprehension based on previous experiences, but you know me. Would I ever lead you astray?"

The calm yet dangerous fluidity of his voice was making her wet. It was almost embarrassing how easily Quincy turned her on.

"No." she answered honestly and as a reward he smoothed his hands over her back side before he snaked his fingers exactly where she wanted them.

"Someone's wet and I haven't even done everything I wanted to do yet." His eyes glazed over her, and he bit his lip "You have such a nice ass, you know that?"

Yara couldn't think so when she suddenly felt the force of his hand on her backside before he rubbed the smacked area, she couldn't help the moan that came out of her mouth. She did love spankings even though she rarely let anyone do it. It required a level of submissiveness she refused to give most men, but Quincy was allowed. He knew that she liked to get rough and he was more than willing to give it to her any way she wanted.

"Fuck Quincy."

"Yara, get undressed."

She blinked twice at the request before she got up and stood in front of him. His eyes never left hers not when she slowly kicked off her heels or when she slipped off her dress and v bra.