𝐗𝐈. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬

𝖘𝖍𝖊

A comfortable bed. Warm sheets. Dark surroundings. Was she in heaven? But she doesn't have anything to do with heaven. She doesn't belong into heaven. Maybe she was in hell.

She was still in this misearable world. The snake didn't kill her. She wasn't in a glass coffin either. Where was she?
A blanket was covering her body. Her naked body. She took a look at her skin. It was pale, and damaged. And full of wounds caused by scims. The consequences of living.

She didn't want to get up. To leave. To know where she was. She just wanted to stay here her whole existence. For some seconds, she was relaxed again.
Then the door opened. The silence was broken. But she didn't bother to cover her body.
Her lower chest was under the blanket, her lower body too. The sheet was staying so light that could fall anytime.

The silence before the storm

She was on the bed. No weapon. No other people. The opened door revealed him again. The one who got her there.
He walked slowly to the old window, still covered all in scims. Only his eyes were uncovered. Ice blue, cold eyes.
He took a look outside.
Didn't say anything. He should have killed the girl right there. Why did he stop? Why did he took her in this place? The boy was looking outside the window, not bothering her.
She didn't ask anything. She wanted to know what this person wants from her. But she was afraid to ask. To know who he is. Because she had an idea. And it was no good.

He turned to the new guest. His blue eyes looked right into hers, without hesitating. Then he slowly walked to her bed. With two fingers his hand gripped the blanked and pulled it upwards to cover the girl's body even more. "what's your name?" he asked. His voice was different. Maybe it was the acoustic or because she was now closer.
She doesn't like her name. It's a name given to her by a Good woman. It's like she doesn't have a name.
Silence.
He was waiting patiently, not having any intention to leave.
"i don't have a name"
She doesn't have a name. Of course the snake knew the girl was lying. He looked deep into her purple eyes. Eyes he had seen before. But they were other person's. He saw Aric. And how could he kill the human in front of him when she resembles the boy he loved the most?
"Arice will be your name"

Arice is now her name. The nameless girl isn't nameless anymore. She let her body rest on the bed again, turning her back to the boy,like she was sleeping.
And this surprised him. A little bit of anger started to appear in his blood. He didn't know if the girl was sarcastic or that was just her way of beeing. But he didn't like it. 
"wake up" he said. "dress up, your clothes are in the wardrobe" the snake said before he left and closed the door after.

Arice was still awake. She heard clearly what he said. After she stayed in the bed five more minutes to be sure nobody was there anymore, the girl woke up and opened the wardrobe. Some modest dresses, formal shirts and black trousers.
Of course she didn't choose a dress. So a white chemisse and black trousers were her options. After she was done dressing up, Arice searched for a hairbrush. There was one, on the wardrobe, so she slowly brushed her hair. Should she leave? Could she leave? Who was this man and what he wanted? She didn't have anything a man would want. She was ugly, a freak, with a face full of scars and black messy hair. Her body wasn't anything better, because she was too skinny and pale. So this man didn't kidnapped her for his interests.

With confidence, Arice opened the door. No one was there. The house she was in was small and old. With a single bedroom, a small bathroom and kitchen,and a living room in which was a fireplace. But it was quite comfortable and welcoming. At least for her taste.

But the boy with blue eyes was nowhere to be seen. Should she leave? She could run away. But if he sensed her, he would probably take her back, or even kill her.
Kill. Death. Arice was never afraid to die. Actually, she didn't care about it. So why was she afraid now? What did she have to loose? Maybe in her next life she'll have more luck. Maybe she will be Good in a Good family, or Evil in an Evil family. Deep down, the girl knew that she wanted to be like her family,a little bit. So she wouldn't be a lonely freak.

Arice looked out a window. And saw something. The street. She recognized the street. And its arhitecture. She was still in Foxwoods. Why would someone kidnap her just to leave his victim in an old house, in the same kingdom?

"i see you've obeyed my orders"

MY DARLINGS I AM STILL ALIVE!THIS WAS THE HARDEST YEAR IN MY LIFE BUT I AM STILL LIVING!

THIS WAS THE HARDEST YEAR IN MY LIFE BUT I AM STILL LIVING!