Ch. 1 - The Night Things Changed

Start from the beginning

Grey eyes stared back at him in the mirror as Gabe stared at his 6'5" form. Gabriel had dark-sepia colored skin, with black hair with light curls and a 5 o'clock shadow with a thicker goatee and mustache. His chest had a light dusting of black curly hair as well that he kept trimmed.

His manager had basically hired him on the spot and he wasn't going to lie, he assumed he got the job because of his good looks. Though he thought his manager was starting to regret the decision a bit as there were quite a lot of lingering women and men now at the coffee shop than before apparently. As well as a bunch of phone numbers dropped into the tip jar, instead of, you know, tips.

All were thrown out as Gabriel wasn't looking to date right now.

Gabriel threw on his black beanie and called it a day, he grew up in the midwest. This cold weather was nothing to him.

Dom had stood at the door as soon as he saw Gabriel was ready to leave.

"Lets goooooooo," Dom dragged out as he bounced out of Gabriel's room.

Gabriel dropped his wallet on his nightstand and pocketed his apartment keys as he knew for a fact Dom probably wasn't carrying his.

"Do you have your keys?" Dom yelled from the front door as Gabriel closed his door.

"Yep," Gabriel smiled to himself at how predictable Dom was.

Gabriel slipped on his old tennis shoes and turned off the lights and soon locked the door to their apartment.

"Can't believe you're making me do this," Gabriel mumbled, going down the three flights of stairs as Dom begged for the apartment on the top floor.

"You agreed!" Dom yelled, echoing throughout the entrance to the building.

Gabriel grumbled down the stairs, occasionally looking out the building's long window at the moving cars on the street and the sun starting to set.

Dom had the door open for him and Gabriel felt the cold air hit his skin even before he stepped outside.

Leading the way, the two got to the stoplight and Gabriel eyed the gym right across the street.

It was very modern, to say the least. With large windows that allowed you to see directly in and grey and black all over the place. It wasn't his taste personally but he didn't feel he was wrong when he said it was very different compared to the buildings at the college.

With the gym so close this apartment complex was obviously their first choice considering all three of them worked out and went to the gym often. It was a newer building and hard to get into considering most people were eyeing it as well. Dom apparently pulled a few strings and managed to get them in.

The whole thing was a backwards L shape with the entrance being in the corner. Their side consisted of 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bath, while the other side was only 2 Beds, 1 Bath.

After crossing the street and making it to the door, Dom began trying to remember what he was supposed to work on today, and Gabriel just spaced out the whole time. One thing Dom could do was ramble on and on for hours on end.

Dom was not as tall as Gabriel, only two inches shorter at 6'3". He had a constant bulk figure going on that really suited him as well as the men and women he was constantly hooking up with. His body was covered in dark blond hair like his head and with a shaved face because he could never decide if he wanted a beard or not.

All too often did Dom hold up the bathroom in the morning debating if he wanted to shave his shadow. Most of the time Aiden and Gabriel would force him out of the bathroom so the two could get through their morning routines.