3.1

Cassie hated the rain. Whenever it rained, she would always have a bad day. Cassie decided she was cursed after a while so whenever it rained she didn't do much during the time period. So of course it started raining when she was walking home from time square.

As she was walking, her phone began to ring. Cassie looked at the caller ID and saw it was Fury calling her. This is what she meant when she said she would have a bad day.

"Hello, what do you want?" She asked him, wanting to get straight to the point.

"We have a problem, Loki, brother of Thor, he's here," Fury told her. "And he's got the tesseract. I need you to go bring in Stark. I got Coulson on Rogers and Natasha with Banner."

There was just one person missing from that.

"What about Clint?" Cassie asked and the Director hesitated.

"Clint's been compromised."

"I'll be in with Stark as soon as I can," She informed him and set off towards Stark tower. It didn't take her that long to reach the tower and she already knew all of the security codes so she got in quite easily. While she was in the elevator she decided to call him, and he picked up.

"Mr Stark," She greeted him. "I'm on my way up and I have an urgent request."

"Well, Agent Mikaels, you can leave it urgently," He denied her request and hung up. Unfortunately for Tony, it was just when the elevator stopped and she stepped inside the penthouse.

"Security breach," Tony called out. He turned to Pepper. "That's on you."

Pepper smiled. "Cassie! Come on in."

Cassie walked inside and smiled back at the pair while Tony got confused. "Uh, her first name is Agent," Tony said as he walked over.

Pepper ignored her boyfriend. "We're celebrating."

"Well I can't stay, I'm sorry," Her tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Which is why she can't stay," Tony mumbled through a smile.

Cassie rolled her eyes and handed something to Tony. "Fury needs you to look this over as soon as possible," She told him.

"I don't like being handed things," He complained like a child.

"That's fine because I love to be handed things," Pepper interrupted him and took the file out of Cassie's hand while swapping it for a glass of champagne which Cassie drank immediately.

Pepper then took Tony's glass out of his hands and handed him the file while Tony had a shocked look on his face. Tony hesitated, "Consulting hours are between 8 and 5 every other Thursday."

"Well that sucks but this isn't a consultation Tony," Cassie shrugged. 

"is this about the Avengers?" Pepper asked before realising her mistake, "which I know nothing about."

Tony walked away. "The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I though. And I didn't even qualify-"

"-I didn't know that either."

"Yeah apparently I'm, volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others," Tony listed and Cassie nodded her head in agreement.

Pepper nodded her head as well. "That I did know."

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore," Cassie said.

Tony waved his hand. "Whatever. Miss Potts, got a second?" Pepper walked over and began to talk with Tony, until he opened the file. Only then did Cassie notice she was on there. At one point during the conversation, Pepper leaned over and whispered something in Tony's ear. Cassie grimaced when Tony smiled.