016

Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ᔕᗩᗰ

❥➪ 1982

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙...

𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧, 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥 as it rang throughout the entire household, it's faint tingles as the call became brighter and more demanding. Sam, whom was placed perfectly central at that time, the telly turned on with unvarying frames that had cartoons dancing along its glitched lines.

With an accompanying drumstick in her left fingers, practising her twirling in a slow yet mindful motion - making sure to let it have too much push for it to release from her grip. Sam's slender and or plump fingers glazing it's sides as the long yet slender stick was moved into the cushion next to her.

Sam's eyes shooting upwards towards the pastel-green coloured house phone blaring out, scampering to her feet to acquire and answer this phone, the time then was 𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟵𝗔𝗠 the morning still present with slender and or plump tips grasping around the plastic, pulling it up successfully answering the call.

"Hello?" The girl voiced curiously, nervously playing with the cord, twirling it between her flesh. "Can i help you?" She questioned, asking the person whom decided it would be a smart idea to interrupt her and her cartoon time.

A released breathily chuckle was created from the other side of the line, it's tone deeper indicating it's gender immediately, "feisty this morning, are we?" A familiar British tone came through as did a recognisable smug smirk Sam could muster with his face plastered directly.

A roll of the eyes however disregarding it as a unintentional smile grazed her lips, now leaning against the beige wall - it was hallow however keeping her weight as her legs steamed outwards - successfully leaning against it. "Michael Afton, what a surprise," her unsurprised tone was registered, sarcasm almost glaring.

"Forgot me already?" The mannerisms catching the reader a little off guard however just retreating back with a snort. The boy sending his own as then which they both gobbled into laughs as it ate them up, clutching onto her abdomen with laughs echoing through, although it comes to a halt.

"How could i forget about today's agenda?" The question was rhetorical as her breathing was hitched due to her previous laughter. "Now i hate to be a pain, but, i have no idea where i'd be headed if we were to meet up," Her voice defeated as her body relaxed as it met with his growling chortles.

"Where do you live? I'll just walk with you instead, maybe show you a few of my favourite areas," Michael spoke through his house-phone as it retaliated through to the other side.