008

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

ᔕᗩᗰ

❥➪ 1982

𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚...

𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗔, nothing on the compact almost insignificant television in which that intrested her, so turning to the glossed furniture next to the couch in which a telephone was placed upside down; facing the dark elm wood. Sam was having inner conflict.

Reaching over not only caused Sam's back to crack with the sudden movement but also a long tired groan leaving her lips, scooping the base with the attached phone in the dips of Sam's fingers, scampering back onto the already warm part of the hunter green couch. Feeling the warmth cover her once more as she deflated on the sofa - like a baby falling asleep.

Breathing in a breath, inhaling shortly as she moved her hips to grab the paper she was given. Sam could only hold her breath as she felt her finger curve into the numbers.

With her smooth features, lips carving into a grin, a frail lady limped her way through into the room where the younger girl sat. The women stood with a curved back as she leant on the stubble walking stick. Clearing her thoat, awaiting for Sam's attention however after not recieving it, the women with streaks of white strips, she smashed that said walking stick on the young women. Hearing a loud whack, contact to the head was a huge blow but Sam has gotten too used to it. She rushed in embarassment to hide the bulky device, the same sheepish smile planted on her face

The elderly slowly brought down her wooden stick with a knowing smirk, scrumbling to be infront of the girl before her, "Originally i was coming in to tell you what i found in the back, your drum set is still there, " her voice withered. "Some is yours. But now i feel as though you have other priorities, if i'm not mistaken." The women giggled lightly, knowing Sam wouldn't focus on it just yet.

Lips pursed as they blew a huge raspberry, "Pfft- what- what are you- i have no idea what you're talking about." She spoke with a subtle quiver in her voice, the lie was blatant and irrational although very amusing for the guardian. The former acient female gave a very unnerving gaze, it was those eyes parents would give to sent a shiver through a spine or just to show they're unimpressed with such lie, Hope added amusement to her scowl with a flare of a glitching smile.

Identifying this study of an inspection, a small cross-hybrid between a groan and a sigh was created as it left the girls plump /and or/ slim lips. Her hands tried to explain for her, a second as she tried to muster the right sentence causing another hybrid yet it seemed more harsh from the frustration which spawned. White-hair swayed as her head bobbed to the sound of a growled laugh, a cackle was more over a description, she shook her head as the words bled out of her mouth, "Only a boy could explain a reaction like that."