☆ Movies

"Excited for your date with Peter tonight?" Gwen smirked at me as we out of the school building. I had told her I liked Peter about 4 years ago, and she's been the captain of our ship since. She isn't always the subtlest. 

"Gwen. It's not a date." I said simply, glaring at the girl. 

"Okay, then." she replied, hiding a smile. "What are you wearing?" 

"I'm wearing sweatpants, Gwen." 

She sighed in exasperation, giving up. 

-- 

"Bye mum, have fun, say hi to Cassie for me." I said, kissing my mom goodbye. 

"Okay. Now be safe, lock the doors at night, no one's allowed in the house. Except Peter, you guys can't use any of the bedrooms, be safe and he can't stay over for more than 2 hours--" 

"Mom! Peter's just watching a movie with me, don't go there." I said, shooing her out of the door. 

"Okay, bye hon! I'll call you when I land." 

"Bye, be safe." I said, closing the door. 

I flopped on the couch and started going through the DVD's I picked up earlier. 

Back To The Future 2, Legally blonde, She's all that, Mean girls, Princess Diaries..

Back to the future 2 it is. 

Peter's choice my ass. 

At that moment, the doorbell rang. "It's open!" I yelled, putting the DVD in. 

"That is not safe. What if it wasn't me? What if it was a serial killer?" Peter said, shutting the door behind him, and locking it. 

"Then I guess he'd have to watch Back To The Future 2 with me." I shrugged, smiling. 

"Hey! I thought you said I get to choose." he whined childishly, placing a thermos on the coffee table.

I gave him an evil smile and tilted my head, after setting the DVD up, I skipped over to the couch and flopped on to it. 

I dialled the number for the pizza place and placed our order, after they confirmed it, I hung up. "Pizza's gonna be here in a while." I told Peter. "Get the lights." I commanded. 

"Yes ma'am." Peter replied, getting up. 

The movie started, I shushed Peter violently as he shuffled and kept tossing and turning on the couch. He finally lay silently, then I started shuffling around. 

"Y/n, stop." he said, glaring at me. "We're missing the opening scene."

"My back hurts." 

"Can I get you some ice, grandma?" Peter replied, pouting. 

I slapped Peter slightly, before finally adjusting. 

"It's your kids, Marty. Something's gotta be done about your kids!" I said softly, simultaneously saying the dialogues with the characters. 

Peter stifled a laugh. 

"What?" I asked, smiling. 

"Nothing. How many times have you watched this?" 

"Ugh, Two? Hundred." I replied, before turning around sheepishly. 

Peter laughed, I clamped my hand over his mouth. 

"Peter Parker don't you dare laugh at me." I threatened. 

"Watch me." 

We continued watching the movie for a while, I silently mouthed the dialogues every now and then, and I saw Peter do the same.