Ch. 3 My Death

Y/n pov

It has been a few months since I went to Union and everyday I just get bullied by people or get called name by random people in the halls because I had no powers, I was going to Aizawa's class which was a few hallways away from my dorm. I saw a few people of my bullies walking up to me.

Bakugo: Hey powerless freak what do you think you're doing!

Y/n: just walking down the hallway to class what else.

Todoroki: So you got a mouth well we fix that up won't we.

Issei: yeah.

Cardin: yeah loser!

Before I could do anything Todoroki freezes my legs in place and Bakugo uses his quirk on my face blasting me out of the ice, when i was getting up I was hit in the face by cardin's mace knocking me back down. There is no use fighting back they would just tell the headmasters that I just beat them up for no reason.

Cardin: come on are you done already.

I then see easy charge up his dragon shot and ready to fire at me but then I see Miss Goodwitch behind him stopping him from firing with her semblace.

Goodwitch: What do you think you're doing harming a student that is detention for all four of you so get to class NOW before I send you to see the headmasters!

They all scoff before walking away.

Goodwitch: I'm sorry y/n I wish I came here sooner so you wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Y/n: It's okay Glynda you did the best you could and i'm happy because of that so don't be sad you came as fasf as you could.

Goodwitch: Yeah I guess you're right, well guess I should take you to the nurse's office.

Timeskip:

Y/n: Thank you Glynda I don't know what I could do without you.

Glynda: You're welcome y/n.

Glynda then walks off leaving with the nurse.

Nurse: You're back here again.

Y/n: Yeah and sorry for having to make you keep working everday.

Nurse: It's fine y/n because I love my job though I wish you would stop getting bullied.

Y/n: It's fine they only care about money and fame.

Nurse: Yeah you're probably right, well you're all patched up you can go now.

Y/n: Ok thanks.

Nurse: You're welcome.

Buzz*

Y/n: I just got a message from Sir Zechs y/n you have a misson with the others so go to our office.

Y/n: Well I got a misson so I will see you bye.

Nurse: Bye.

Timeskip

I got to the office in my armor and waiting for the others to show up.
The door opened and the people were rias and her peerage, crdl, and class 1-A.