Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

Start from the beginning

Because of this, Natsuya was made fun of at school which soon turned to bullying and physical abuse. Some of his wounds were so terrible they had to be stitched. Natsuya didn't hesitate and stitched his own wounds every time without any anesthesia. He believed the pain from the stitches wasn't half as bad as the pain from the abuse.

Despite his lack in medical knowledge and his age of only 9 years, his stitches were down flawlessly which impressed both the school's nurse and his own father who had been a doctor for 15 years. Natsuya was soon trained by his father to be a doctor himself while they were still taking care of Shoko together.

However, only a year later, on Natsuya's 10th birthday, Shoko died of a sudden heart attack which was most likely caused by her heart defect. Since then, Natsuya hated his own birthday because it reminded him of Shoko's sudden death. But he was determined to find a way to cure the heart defect without the need of an implantation. He often worked and studied deep into the night and he was always exhausted due to his lack of sleep. This worried his father as his son had become sleep-deprived but couldn't stop him from continuing this unhealthy lifestyle.

Name: Rinka Kirigiri

Talent: Ultimate Make-Up Artist

Gender: Female

Height: 170cm

Weight: 46kg

Birth Date: October 6

Chest Size: 87cm

Blood Type: B

Status: Deceased

Family:
Jin Kirigiri (Father) †
Unnamed mother †
Kyoko Kirigiri (younger twin sister)
Fuhito Kirigiri (Paternal grandfather)
Tohachiro Uzuchi (Maternal grandfather) †
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (boyfriend) †

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Life: Blackened

Cause of Death: Executed during the Killing School Life

Execution: Karma always finds a Way

Rinka Kirigiri is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Her talent is the Ultimate Make-Up Artist.

Appearance
Rinka is a young woman with an innocent look. She has a short stature and an hourglass figure. She has pink eyes and very long pale blonde hair which is dyed light pink and divided into two loose ponytails with a third smaller ponytail on the top of her head. The smaller ponytail is fixed by a light-blue and white ribbon.

Rinka wears a pale-purple dress shirt with a black vest and a white dress jacket over it. She also wears a big pink and blue ribbon around her neck. Instead of buttons, little pink and blue ribbons are attached to her dress jacket. She also wears a white, pleated skirt with a black, frilly seam. For footwear, she wears white, loose socks with a pink ribbon on the right sock and a blue one on the left sock, as well as pale-purple penny loafers. Additionally, she wears pink nail polish on her right hand and blue nail polish on her left hand.

My OCsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara