7.

omniscient
a few hours later

knocking lightly on the door jack brushed his shoulders off readjusting his shades. hearing the locks he gazed at monica with a smile as she reached for his arm pulling him inside. "couldn't let you let my air out". she said as he looked around her house, it was organized and neat. "all i'm gone do is put my shoes on and we can go". he nodded grabbing her arm before she could walk away, she looked back at him.

"what's wrong?". she asked gazing over his body, she turned towards him. "you look handsome superman". she gave a friendly compliment, despite fighting it, jack couldn't help the blush as he nervous ran a hand through his curly hair.

"thanks i appreciate it". she smiled, "you look beautiful". he said with a sparkle in his eyes, she rolled her eyes waving him off. "beautiful? boy i is thugging out here". she playfully said making them bust out laughing. jack stood awkwardly by the door, grabbing his phone out his pocket he decided to text back a couple girls he messed with from time to time.

monica slid her feet into the green nike dunks, "woah you got those?". she suddenly heard jack making her jump in surprise, "what the fuck jack!". she screamed taking a deep breath turning towards the door,

he smiled. "i'm sorry lois". he mumbled watching as she grabbed her purse and keys. "why are you bringing that for?". he asked as she raised an eyebrow, "my purse?". he nodded as she waved him off,

"i asked you to an outing as you put it which means whenever you are with me you don't pay nothing okay?". she sighed, "i have my own money jack i'd feel bad". he stepped closer to her, "nonsense don't, i gotcha okay?". she nodded giving him as he stared into her dark eyes. he smirked pulling away. "you smell good let's go".

he quickly said before interlocking their hands pulling her down the stairs. sliding her hand out his she turned closing and locking the door.

"i know you was staring at my ass superman". she said shaking her head playfully, jack face was a bright red as they began laughing. "take yo perv ass to yo house". she said putting her shades on,

they two walked across the street as he unlocked the door, loud music played as smoke came outside slapping them in the face. "i apologize just a couple my friends". she nodded smiling, "you good boo now what you gone get?". he grabbed her hand pulling her inside, "damn who is that!". jonathan screamed pausing the mortal kombat chris and him were playing.

chris eyes widened, the two rushing over towards monica as she gave them all a friendly wave and smile. "what's up beautiful?". jonathan said looking her over, "damn she got the dunks on too!? marry me baby". chris playfully said kissing her hand, "okay that's enough leave her alone". jack shouted gently pulling her towards him, they all watched as jack and monica walked up the stairs, biting their lips as her hips swayed they sat back down on the couch. "how the hell he manage to bag that fine ass sista". chris mumbled shaking his head.

"he hasn't yet, she's married". druski said, "all the good ones are, plus jack don't seem to care". chris nodded, "shit i wouldn't either she's fine ass hell". they all agreed hearing loud laughter upstairs.

"tobias sit". jack shouted as he went into the closet grabbing his dunks, monica giggled softly gently petting the puppy, "no he's fine, such a cute boy". tobias tail wagged harder as he snuggled into her side, monica smiled gently rubbing his soft fur as he closed his eyes. "he likes you". he said with a smile, "he also knows when he's in present of a beautiful woman". he teased as she rolled her eyes. she giggled softly, "you did not just change that fast to match me". he nodded with a smirk.

standing up she walked closer brushing his shoulders off, "you look so handsome". she softly said pinching his cheeks.

grabbing a couple chains he placed them onto his neck before grabbing his watch placing it on. he grabbed another gold necklace, "you need help?". he shook his head. "it's for you to wear baby thug". she rolled her eyes, "what no!? and baby i is a thug for real ask about me". she said making him laugh loudly, "put that back i don't want to loose it". jack ignored her gently moving her hair. he placed it onto her neck.

"i see you don't like to listen". she mumbled as he nodded, "say bye to your mommy tobias". jack said as monica eyes widened she turned punching him in the good arm. tobias barked softly standing on the edge of the bed, monica gently rubbed his ears, "bye cutie". he whined as jack waved him off.

the two walked downstairs, "look at the beautiful couple". jack flicked them off, "if y'all leave lock up and feel tobias for me!". they nodded as they walked out the door. "we taking the lambo". jack said waving the keys,

walking towards the black car monica giggled as jack ran in front of her unlocking the car doors before opening her door, "for you my lady". he playfully said holding his hand out, she placed her hand onto her chest playing along, "why thank you kind gentleman". she said curtsying, buckling her seat belt jack ran over to his side opening the door. starting the car up he handed her his phone, "my password is 0345". she nodded typing it in, "type in the place". she did as told as he began playing music, pulling off monica glared at him, "alright now jack you better chill". she said making him laugh softly,

"it's two hours away, hmm we can make it there in an hour". he said as she held her seatbelt, grabbing his shades he placed them on as he let the windows down. the wind blowing in their hair. stopping at the light he grabbed his phone quickly going to snapchat, "hey lois say what's up to the people!". he shouted as she threw up gang signs before waving with a bright smile, monica smirked leaning over kissing his cheek making him freeze as he dropped the phone as it still recorded. "superman go the light is green".

part 2 for this is coming soon! i didn't want to make it super long so i'll split it