𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start from the beginning

🥵

karina stared at winter with lovesick eyes. she wished she knew what winter was laughing about so that she could use it. using pick up lines were out of the question. she made sure never to trust hendery's ideas. she sighed longingly.

"has anyone seen jaemin? " beomgyu asked, looking between karina and sunoo. he swore he saw the bunny enter their room. he was going to ask if he could copy their English assignment.

"dunno " sunoo replied with a shrug. "probably still eating lunch"

"nah" karina waved, "jeno took him outside. he looked angry"

"don't tell me that prick was jealous " beomgyu scoffed. "they aren't even boyfriends "

"well, best friends can get jealous with each other" sunoo replied, causing him and beomgyu to burst out laughing.

"that is possible" karina was the only who didn't laugh, sporting a serious expression. "I mean, I got jealous yesterday because of ninging and Giselle "

"who's Giselle?" beomgyu and sunoo asked, turning briefly to each other before looking back at karina.

"ningning's girlfriend"

"well ain't that nice " beomgyu mused, sporting an amused expression. "someone younger than you bested you in having a girlfriend. in ningning we trust"

"oh shut up, gyu" karina rolled her eyes, lightly punching beomgyu's stomach. it wasn't as light as she expected as beomgyu double in pain. she hissed in pain in his behalf. "sorry"

"karina rocket puncher sounds right" sunoo snorted, already used in seeing beomgyu as the punching bag of their group (mostly by yeonjun but most of the time beomgyu was the one who started it). "anyway, what do you plan on the love festival? it's like 12 days from now "

"well, kun already agreed with the booths and band, as long as they wouldn't be  playing songs about sex and shit " karina tried to exain in the most simplest ways since she wasn't speaking to jaemin. "I'm in charge with this rent a partner booth jaemin suggested"

"oh you mean like rent a boyfriend? " sunoo clarified.

"along those words" karina replied. "other than that, I just have to make sure things go smoothly"

"do you even have the people who you're going to rent? " beomgyu asked. he had a feeling that karina did and knew he wasn't going to like knowing who it would be.

karina smiled mischievously. "why you and the rest of the gang of course! "

"what!? "

a crashing sound came after. the trio turned their heads to the voice, seeing yeonjun on the floor with his books on top of him. they paid no concern for him. he probably slipped.

"isn't it great? who knows, maybe you're crushes will rent you"

"that's plain torture on our part" beomgyu replied. the idea of taehyun renting him was tempting but his pride. his pride wouldn't allow it! "what do we even get with that? I mean, who would rent this idiot? " he pointed at sunoo who let out an offended gasp.

"excuse me but I am perfectly rentable" sunoo scoffed, turning away from beomgyu and picked up the mirror in his bag. he looked at his reflection and fixed his hair. "perfectly rentable"

"sure and so am i " beomgyu sarcastically replied.

"absolutely not! " yeonjun fumed, standing beside beomgyu with his hands firmly gripping the backrest of karina and sunoo's chairs. he furrowed his brows and huffed. "I am not an object. this my body and I have a say to when—"

"you do realize that there's a possibility soobin might rent you, right? " karina told him, giving him a passive look.

yeonjun thought for a moment. now that would nice wouldn't it. soobin was second to jaemin as the love of his life. "fine but you're doing something for me—ouch! " he rubbed the spot where beomgyu hit him. "us, I mean"

karina didn't like the sound of that. nevertheless she would agree as a way to return the favor she did not ask him. "oh, and what is that? "

"we WANT you to confess to winter by the 12th"

entry no. 3

dear journal or diary (see, it's a switch)

today was normal. never got to tall to winter because I was toooooo busy with council work. I couldn't even gossip with sunoo because jaemin had to drag me to the council room for another "emergency council meeting". it was booooring. kun and doyoung were the only people who were talking and to no surprise, no one was listening. even jaemin looked like he wanted to be somewhere else.

and as much as I wanted to ditch it, I couldn't. the topic was something that was shoved to my hands. the love festival.

what is the love festival anyway? it's basically a valentines day fair that's SUPPOSED to be in February but since that was exam week or month, kun decided to make it by the end of the month. it was a one day event that was full of love and bitterness. love for those with their partner and bitterness for those who were single.

and did I ever mention the color coding system we would have. Red was for those who were in a relationship, yellow was those who were going to confess, green was for those who were single, grey (it was supposed to be black but since most booths were outside in the pentagon and wearing the color was going to make you sweat profoundly, we decided to make it a lighter shade) was for those broken hearted, and white was for those who were the study first people. I honestly doubt someone would wear white.

but back to the point, the festival is coming up and yeonjun, that infuriating neon head, told me to confess. I get that it would be romantic and all but I have 12 days left till the festival and I don't even have my feelings sorted out yet. not entirely but you get the point. I'll be a melting mess!

sunoo said it was a great idea and all of them would pitch in to make the scene. jaemin would be the one who would prepare the food and place. Hyunjin and sunoo were for the flowers. beomgyu and yeonjun would be in charge of the music and lights (I know it sounds over the top but it was for winter. it had to be over the top! ). xiaojun, donghyuck, and jungwon were in charge of the music (the golden trio). and hendery was the one who was going to capture it all with his phone (we bribed him with xiaojun and he was too much of a simp to decline).

sunoo said everything was going to be perfect. as long as I won't stumble over my speech (it was beomgyu's words not mine). but in all honesty, I'm not sure sure 😬😬😬.

I'll probably start tomorrow. you know. try to get things in order and possibly write a persuasive essay about why Kim minjeong aka Winter, should date me, Yoo Jimin aka karina.

—signed  Karina