Dave moves towards the bed.

Hope : [ smirk ] Ooooh, now look who's trying to hide something.

Dave: .. [ to hope ] no, I'm not...

Hope: I bet you are.

Dave: I'm not, hope...

Hope: come on, tell me-

Dave: [ snap ] I said, I'm not!

Hope flinched. Causing Dave to gasp in horror and looks away.

Hope: dad, I didn't mean-

Dave: no, it's fine...I-I'm just [ pinching his eyes ]...tired, sweetie...

Hope: * he's lying. something is definitely wrong. * Hey, you okay? I notice You seem a-bit out of it for a while now. Is everything okay.

Dave: I'm fine. I mean, what do I have to complain about? [ sat down on the bed with hope ] Ever since I started working here, everyone from N.W has been really nice and accepting, especially considering what happened at the whole taking the penguins cuteness away.

Hope: That wasn't your fault. You were feeling so alone and abandoned that cause you to have revenge on the penguins. But it's over now. And if there's any animal that's gonna forgive you for something that happened in the past, trust me, it's this one.

Dave smiles at Hope before she looks at the clock on the wall and gasp.

Hope: oh my goodness! Really need to get going. [ got off and start searching ] Oh, dad...do you know where my watch is? I took it off somewhere and I couldn't find it.

Dave: um...[ jumps off ] Found it! It's...

Hope looks at Dave and gasp that every item in the room started flouting in blue.

Dave: [ to hope ] [ worry ] hope? Your eyes.

Hope: what?

Dave: your eyes, their glowing!

Hope notice a flouting mirror and saw her eyes are blue and gasp.

Hope: no...not again.

The flouting suddenly stops and all the items fell as her eyes went back to normal.

Hope: [ to Dave in worry ] dad. What's happening to me?

Dave: I...I don't know! And wait, this happened before? When?

Hope: when I was a kid, and few hours ago.

Dave: why didn't you say anything? Or talked to your team or us?

Hope: I don't know, I thought I was doing so well controlling my powers and my team does not know about my other ability because it's too dangerous for them and everything in here. Do you know something about this, dad?

Dave didn't reply and starts worrying of the thought about her powers and how it will effect on her.

Dave: * what am I going to do? Hopes powers are slowly getting out of hand and uncontrollable. I can't lose my daughter again, I need to make sure there is a way to help her...I wonder if apart of her's is still in there. *

Hope: dad?

Dave: * I need to keep her and her powers safe. * We say nothing. Your date tonight will be perfect.
Until your date ends, you did not make Eva's room flout, your eyes did not change colour. Your powers are not going out of control. It's like you said. [ grabs hopes shoulders ][ softly ] No one knows about your 2nd power. Just act normal. No one has to know.[ looks at the clock ] I think you should go before your late for your date.