Chapter 4: Pretending

Operation: L.O.S.E.R.S

L.A.C.K.E.Y.S

O.B.T.A.I.N

S.C.A.T.T.E.R.E.D

E.D.G.Y

R.E.C.O.L.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S

S.O.M.E.D.A.Y

PHASE 4

"...Whaaaa!?"

"Did I stutter or something?" Rachel scoffed, rolling her eyes at the cluelessness of the blonde. His face grows crimson when even someone like him can realize what she meant by asking that statement. He gulps nervously, looking away unable to maintain eye contact after such an invading question coming from his assailant. Her outfit of the day consisted of a one sleeved blue crop top with denim light blue jeans complimented by your average high top converses. Her usual blonde hair scaled her back to her hips, styled behind her ears for her diamond earrings to shine for everyone to see. She really did emit your average white girl energy until you get to know her.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." Wally murmurs moving his arm to release Rachel's grip on him. Wally pondered if she saw them talking in the nurse's office, or if she maybe assumed the worst when she saw him being dragged into there while she wasn't in class.

"Oh you're so full of shit Beatles! I don't care about what you two do in your private time but the whole school heard about your "alone time" in the nurses office" Rachel informs Wally using her fingers to let the Aussie know what exactly she meant when she emphasized those words. His face goes from a defensive flush to a confused glare as he fumes at the idea.

"Me and Fullbright? A GIRL? No way! Ew! Disgusting! Nope! Nada! Never gonna happen!" Wally babbles violently shaking his head from side to side in disgust of the idea of the gossip the school had. He thought about how one student probably saw her dragging him into there and caught the wrong idea, whether it was an operative or just your average teen.

"Phew, that's a relief."

"And why is that?"

"...Hear me ou-" Rachel barely manages to say before Wally starts walking away ignoring the words of the pleading school idol.

"C'mon dickhead! Just do me this one favor it's not that big of a deal!" Rachel asks using her hands to plead while giving the boy a bit of a chase down the hallways. He rolls his eyes at the stammering leaking out of his female friend and picks up his pace once more.

"Every time I ask you for a favor it's nothing big, but every time you ask me I end up GROUNDED or in the HOSPITAL." Wally exclaims earning a wince from his harsh words. She had to admit, most of the things she asks from the boy are either extreme or given without all the information he'd need. Maybe telling him to steal that soda at the roller rink one day wasn't a good idea considering it was the soda of the football teams captain, not even the great Wallabee Beatles could fight off a 8 guys of that size.

"Sooo maybe you have a point, but this one genuinely isn't that bad, my school reputation could be at stake here dude!" Rachel begs grabbing the marching frame of the now visually irritated green eyed boy and giving him a look of despair. He can't help but groan knowing how many times he's fallen for her puppy eyes, the only reason he did was because they reminded him so much of Kuki's.

"Okay, what do you want." Wally agrees but obviously showing signs of not wanting to go along with the mischief of Rachel. She grows a small blush on her face as she looks away, raising the suspicions of Wally as she takes a deep breathe and stares at him.