In the blink of an eye, it was already the sixth day that Mo Yunxi lived in Xiao Wenxing's house. Mo Yunxi now changed from when he first moved in, he locked himself in the bedroom every day, and did not leave the bedroom door except when necessary for meals. behavior.

  Nowadays, Mo Yunxi spends more and more time in the living room every day. Until now, apart from sleeping and dealing with necessary things in the bedroom, he spends the rest of the day in the living room, in the same space as Xiao Wenxing.

  And Xiao Wenxing, of course, has long forgotten the self-reminder of keeping a distance and not speaking if he can't speak. Apart from always remembering not to reveal the information that he is not from this world, let alone chatting with Mo Yunxi at other times. Much fun.

  Even because I watched a lot of entertainment programs recently, I came into contact with a lot of novel words and memes, which I sometimes used when chatting with Mo Yunxi. Seeing Brother Mo's blank face, Xiao Wenxing felt a great sense of security. and satisfaction, and then happily explained the meaning of these words and stalks to Brother Mo.

  Well, wait for him to watch more entertainment programs in the future. He understands more stalks and new words in this world than the aborigines. Who can tell that he is a foreigner.

  The chat with Brother Mo was as pleasant as ever. At this time, the projector just played an advertisement, and Xiao Wenxing's eyes were drawn uncontrollably.

  On the projector is a food advertisement. In the square baking pan, there is a very attractive puff pastry. Cut a piece with a dining knife, and there is something special in it. Tender vegetable leaves, beef chunks dipped in sauce, fresh and plump mushroom chunks, and I don't know what's in the middle, they are as smooth and silky as cheese, and they look incredibly rich and delicious.

  Xiao Wenxing's eyes forgot to blink, what is this? It looks delicious.

  Mo Yunxi noticed Xiao Wenxing's gaze, followed, and said, "Want to eat that? I'll make it for you at night."

  Xiao Wenxing's eyes lit up! Really can?

  However, Xiao Wenxing quickly recovered from his excitement, and tried to refuse with restraint: "I don't need it anymore, it looks very complicated, it's too troublesome to do it myself, or we'll try this one tonight."

  In the face of Xiao Wenxing's rejection, Mo Yunxi leaned on the sofa elegantly and relaxedly, and only spit out a few words, "I made it better than the above."

  In one sentence, Xiao Wenxing could no longer spit out any rejection . If it is, it's a real thing that tastes better than the promotional image, woohoo, he really wants to eat it. He has 100% trust in Brother Mo's cooking skills.

  But this is too sinful, not only let the gold master cook every day, but also dare to ask for such a complicated dish, Xiao Wenxing felt that his conscience had nowhere to rest, and finally he had to cut another fruit plate and put it on the gold master. In front of me, this is the conscience.

  Mo Yunxi looked at the fruit plate in front of him, raised his eyebrows, tasted two pieces with a fork, and said, "You buy the ingredients now, and I will cook them for you when they arrive.

  " With an uneasy conscience, Xiao Wenxing immediately went to buy the ingredients, and after confirming with Mo Yunxi that the ingredients were complete, he excitedly rubbed his hands and waited.

  Two hours later, when all the ingredients were ready, Mo Yunxi took the ingredients into the kitchen.

  Xiao Wenxing wanted to follow along, but because of the narrowness of the kitchen and the inability to keep up with Mo Yunxi's neat rhythm, he was driven out as always.

  This day, Mo Yunxi stayed in the kitchen longer than before, because the things to do today are indeed more complicated, but Mo Yunxi handled it slowly and without any impatience, and even thought of someone in the living room looking up Looking forward to the figure, the mood is also good.

  In fact, although Mo Yunxi is very good at cooking, it is only because of the full score of the elective Omega cooking class. On weekdays, in addition to learning and completing the dishes prescribed by the course, he does not have any cooking habit in private. , and no preference.

  But now, he suddenly felt that this tasteless course was still very useful.

  Lowering his eyelashes, Mo Yunxi continued to process the ingredients smoothly. After everything was done, he put it in the oven, then washed his hands and walked out.

  As soon as he walked out of the kitchen door, Mo Yunxi met a pair of beautiful eyes staring at him, the corner of Mo Yunxi's mouth couldn't help provoking an arc, and his voice was warm: "Bake for another twenty-five minutes, and you can eat it. It's gone."

  "Really, that's great!" Xiao Wenxing was so happy, seeing that there were still water droplets on Brother Mo's slender fingers, he hurriedly fetched a clean towel and handed it to Brother Mo.

  Mo Yunxi took the towel and wiped off the water droplets on his hands one by one, and he was in a very good mood.

  The two sat back on the sofa in the living room again, waiting for the food in the grill to come out. This time, Xiao Wenxing didn't have the heart to watch the entertainment show at all, and all his mind was on the oven in the kitchen, but Xiao Wenxing didn't forget the biggest contributor. Thinking of the super delicious food with complicated recipes, Brother Mo really I've been busy in the kitchen for so long, making it for myself, and I'm so moved.

  Thinking that Brother Mo had just been busy in the kitchen for more than an hour, Xiao Wenxing's last defensive line of defense was broken. Recalling how his roommates repaid his father who worked hard, Xiao Wenxing rubbed against Mo Yunxi and said: "Mo Brother, are you tired, I'll squeeze your shoulders for you."

  Xiao Wenxing, who has always been a scholar in front of someone else's father, is also the first time to do such a thing. In order to fear that he would be hesitant, he put his hand directly on Brother Mo's shoulder.

  Xiao Wenxing obviously felt his body stiffen for a moment, but as he kneaded and massaged, he slowly relaxed again. Xiao Wenxing also breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Brother Mo, press it comfortably."

  "...Well."

  After passing the hurdle at the beginning, Xiao Wenxing didn't feel that there was anything wrong with pinching others' shoulders and legs. After pinching their shoulders, Xiao Wenxing naturally moved his hands to Mo Yunxi's legs, "Brother Mo, I'll beat you. Hammer your leg."

  Almost as soon as the fair hand moved to Mo Yunxi's thigh, Mo Yunxi tightened his muscles, so he didn't move his leg away, but continued to stay where he was. Do it from that hand.

  Mo Yunxi's eyes were unpredictable, and all his attention was focused on the movement of the hand on his leg.

  Touching Omega's body like this, especially the sensitive parts like her thighs, can actually be considered serious sexual harassment, but Mo Yunyi, who could have easily avoided the block, didn't mean to dodge in any way, just the look in his eyes Changed, the already dark eyes became more bottomless.

  His Adam's apple rolled, as if to avoid revealing more emotions, he simply closed his eyes.