Chapter Nine

Just do what he says. Xiao Wenxing has always been very motivated. After Mo Yunxi went back to his bedroom to rest at night, Xiao Wenxing used a projector to search for a video made of food. When he saw that it was not difficult, it looked delicious. I put it away, and at the same time took a pen and paper to write down the ingredients to buy.

  After memorizing the ingredients of several dishes, Xiao Wenxing nodded with satisfaction, then opened the fresh shopping page, and selected the ingredients according to the list. In order to make the ingredients fresher, Xiao Wenxing chose to pre-order the delivery, and the time was his own. The time he should wake up tomorrow morning, so that as soon as he wakes up tomorrow, he can receive the fresh ingredients of the day.

  Oh, by the way, there are also pots, bowls, knives and chopsticks, all of which cannot be forgotten. Xiao Wenxing quickly placed an order for the kitchen utensils and tableware he needed.

  The time soon came to the second day. On this day, Xiao Wenxing was awakened by the doorbell. As soon as he heard the doorbell, he thought of what he had ordered last night, and hurriedly opened the door.

  After receiving the courier, Xiao Wenxing took stock of the kitchen utensils and the ingredients he bought. He was also in good spirits. He went to wash up in a hurry, and then he was ready to show his skills.

  At this time, the bedroom door was opened, and Mo Yunxi walked out.

  Xiao Wenxing, who walked to the kitchen with the kitchen utensils and ingredients, smiled and turned back, "You wake up, go wash up, wait for me for an hour or two, and then you can eat."

  Mo Yunxi looked at Xiao Wenxing with quiet eyes, and tapped lightly. nod.

  When Mo Yunxi came out of the wash, he didn't go back to the bedroom, but sat down directly on the sofa in the living room.

  The low-income housing allocated by the government is really small. As long as you sit in the living room, you can see the other rooms at a glance. Sitting on the sofa in the living room, Mo Yunxi can clearly see Xiao Wenxing who is busy in the kitchen.

  Looking at the back, Mo Yunxi's mind was involuntarily relieved. Thinking of the way the other party said yesterday that he was going to cook for himself, the corner of Mo Yunxi's mouth unconsciously curved.

  This guy is really trying his best to be nice to himself.

  This is how I cook for myself now. I took care of myself all night the night before, let myself grab my hands, and slept by the bed all night. On the day I brought myself back, I gave myself the only blanket. He, the master, froze all night, too.

  Why is he trying so hard to be nice to himself?

  Mo Yunxi's identity as an Omega on the surface has made him receive countless favors from others, but most of those people are Alphas, and very few Betas.

  After all, Omega can only be with Alpha, and even the competition between Alpha is very fierce. The vast majority of Alpha will never have the opportunity to be with Omega in this life. In this case, Beta's favor to Omega can only be is useless.

  Therefore, although Beta is also very happy to get close to Omega, he rarely makes such gestures that are destined to be unrewarded. As for those Alphas who have a strong purpose, he has always ignored them before.

  But now, facing Xiao Wenxing, he couldn't help but wonder, why did he work so hard to be nice to himself? Obviously he is a Beta, right?

  Even though he knew he had no chance, he still worked so hard to be kind to him.