I hate you!

Hello everyone 👋
Thankyou for votes and comments ❤️
Let's start the story 😊

Abhi: fuggy!!

All the staff looks at Pragya..Pragya looks at abhi...and that's it their eyes met now she can burst anytime...she gives the bouquet to abhi and goes from there as fast as possible...

Jagdish comes infront of abhi...and smiles at him but abhi's eyes are busy to look where Pragya was going.. jagdish looks at the direction where abhi was looking but pragya had already gone...

Jagdish: Welcome Sir!!

Abhi looks at jagdish...and gives a formal smile to him...

Jagdish: It was like dream come true moment for me...I really adore you so much!!

Abhi: Pra...

Before he can speak...bulbul interfere..she knows he was about to ask about Pragya..

Bulbul: Jagdish sir the meeting hall is ready...

Then abhi's eyes falls on bulbul...he was in relief after seeing her...as he knows how much purab and bulbul cares for Pragya...he smiles at her..but she didn't give any reaction to him...he understands that no one in the office knows that Pragya is married that's why she stopped him...

Jagdish: please come sir..

While going in the meeting hall...abhi's eyes are searching Pragya..and they reach near the lift...the lift opens and the sees her...abhi was happy that finally he saw her...

Jagdish: Pragya are you going in meeting hall?

Pragya looking at jagdish: you both can go I will go by second lift...

Abhi: aree Mrs.Pragya why will you go by second lift...I don't have any problem if you will join us!

Pragya looks at him with so much anger in her eyes..

Jagdish: actually sir sorry but she is just Miss.

Abhi: oh I thought Pragya is married...

Abhi and Jagdish joins Pragya... jagdish stands near Pragya...abhi just wants to beat jagdish...but he was controlling...jagdish looks at pragya and smiles...but when he smiles Pragya looks at abhi and founds him giving a murderous look to jagdish...

They reach the floor and Pragya goes to do the work for what she had come..and abhi and Jagdish goes to in meeting hall...after doing her work Pragya goes on the first floor...

Pragya's pov..

The way he talk now...the line " I thought Pragya is married" I am sure now he will definitely do something by which I will get into the trouble...I will ignore him and that's the only solution...

After meeting abhi and Jagdish comes on the first floor...and they are going near Pragya...after going near her...but when jagdish was about to stand near Pragya abhi keeps his foot on jagdish’s foot... jagdish winced in pain..Pragya knows abhi had done this purposely..

Abhi:I am really sorry..

Jagdish: aree sir it's ok...by the way Pragya you wanted to go home right you may can go now!!

Pragya: it's ok I will go with Bulbul...

Abhi: what happened to fu...I mean Pragya?

Jagdish: don't know in the morning she was behaving weird...

Abhi: did you need any help Miss Pragya?

Pragya: when I needed help no one is there so don't need to show off..