plagiarism (i will in fact hunt you down )

LET ME set the scene for you lovely follows who would never plagarise me or frankly anybody (if you do the actions i have taken for my own little copier will be taken with you btw) and their work.

so, it was around 10:00 (UK time) and i had just woken up from a stressful past two weeks of mocks (idk if my voice is passive-aggressive enough yall but if i need to make edits to make sure you all realise the anger is building just let me know babes !! <3) and suddenly i'm woken by the lovely -BACK1NBLACK who notified me that a story sounded a bit too similar to my pride and joy and little darling baby 'barbie doll'. and i thought to myself: surely not, surely humanity is better?

yall it really not.

and so here we are.

i spent time analysing (omg english major?? materiol gorl???) the first chapter, and flicking through the rest, and i thought: why not do an exposé ? because, copying somebodies work without their consent (which you would've never gotten consent to do in the first place) is not ok. plagiarism is not ok. i'll get serious after i expose how they didn't bother to change any phrases.

and for the val lovers out there (-taybaes i'm looking at you), she changed the name of our lovely val and mrs garcia. i am not rick riordan babes (thank god im not) and my work is not something you can make a fanfiction from. that's literally a fanfiction of a fanfiction, what do you want to call that? fan-fanfiction? fan behaviour tbh.

(PSA: i am usually a very nice person [or at least i hope i appear to be nice to yall] but when people copy my work like it's nothing i get annoyed and angry and i turn out to be a little petty bitch. maybe you don't think this is write- and that's ok! valid my guy, but plagiarism is not ok, bottom line)

without further ado, let's look at things that make me laugh and annoyed. (think that in a passive aggressive talk show host voice is be great at that)

1) {DO NOT STEAL} (oh the irony)

you were in such a silly quirky mood weren't you babes? such a silly quirky and goofy mood

you were in such a silly quirky mood weren't you babes? such a silly quirky and goofy mood. do not steal is so ironic since that's exactly what you did !!

2) proof i know you have in fact read my books