MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Start from the beginning

Shivansh Singh Rathore said "Rudra had informed you about our arrival right?"

Abhimanyu replied "Yes Mr. Rathore your brother informed me but didn't tell me the reason, he only said there is an urgent matter to discuss, what is it?"

"Abhimanyu, without beating around the bush let me straightly come to the topic. We like Meera a lot and we would like to propose a relationship between Meera and Abhimaan" Suryavansh Singh Rathore said.

Abhimanyu was shocked he couldn't understand how to respond to this. He thought it will be better to remain silent.

"Abhimanyu, you can frankly tell us your worries regarding the same. If you are worried for Meera than don't be we too have a daughter and will treat both equally." Shivansh Singh Rathore assured Abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu let's be practical. You know one day Meera will get married for starting a new family of her own. I think this is the right time she can begin her journey. Moreover when it comes to her in-laws I promise you she will never face any trouble" Suryavansh Singh Rathore smiled and assured Abhimanyu.

Finally Abhimanyu said clearing his thought "Meera, always longed for parental love. I think she will be fortunate to get you all as her family. I have no objection for this marriage but I can't give my final words without consulting Meera. Let me ask her then I will inform you about this".

" Abhimanyu trust me Meera is my responsibility from now onwards" Shivansh said patting Abhimanyu's back. Rathores left after this.

The whole day Abhimanyu thought about the proposal. Rathore family is known for their morals. They are everything a girl would look for in her in-laws.

AT ABHIMANYU'S RESIDENCE

In the evening he went to his home. Meera came running downstairs with a smiling face and hugged Abhimanyu "welcome home bhai, how was your day?"

Abhimanyu smiled lovingly and said "it was a bit hectic but overall good".

Meera said "Okay! Bhai you freshen up, I will arrange dinner" and went inside the kitchen.

Through out the dinner Abhimanyu was thinking how to tell Meera about the proposal. "Bhai out with it, now" Meera said

"What?"

"Kya what bhai, do you think I can't see that you are lost somewhere. Tell me, what's bothering you?"

"Meera, I want you to think about it with a cool and calm mind and do not panic or rush, okay?"

" Yes bhai, abhi bolo kya hua" (okay bhai, now please tell me what is the matter? )

"Meera aaj Rathores mujhse milne aye thay with a marriage proposal. Woh chahte hai, Abhimaan and you to get married" (Today the Rathores gave a surprise visit to my office.... actually they wanted to ask for your and Abhimaan's marital alliance)

"Par unki first love ka kya?" (But what about his first love?)

Abhimanyu laughed at Meera's question and replied "First love, Abhimaan ki first love uska business hai koi bae nhi" (first love, Abhimaan's first love is his business not any bae)

Being embarrassed Meera shyly asked "Apne kya bola unhe?"
(What was your reply to their marriage offer?)

"Meine kaha ki mein Meera se puch kar bataunga"
(i told them to wait and i will let them know your decision, only after i have a talk with you )

"Bhai, what is your opinion about this marriage proposal?"

"To be very frank Rathores dil k bohot ache hai. Mein 3-4 baar mila hoon unse, they are kind of warm and homely"
( to be very frank they are great by heart. I have met them 3-4 times and every single time I got the warm and homely feeling radiating from them )