Rockstar 5: The parent and child gets chaotic.

I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR WHAT DID I DO TO LOST THE FOLLOWERS-

——————————————————————

The colored gang were not around the file house again because they wanted to play a different game other than Minecraft. Simply going bland for them especially Bowaev, he wanted some amazement and sweetness so he went into a baking game with his companion the spooder Boder with Bobot. The inaudible wanted something peaceful and wanted to eat dessert so he went along with them. Bob and Bosip you asked went to Free Draw 2 where you can draw anything from silly doodles to high-quality art simply you can draw anything that you want.

This leaves Bobal and Bofo left in the house. The rest of the group wondered why they won't join in either games or other remaining platforms they came across on. The ufo simply said they're restoring and having a good clean around the house. Bob didn't believe at first glance and didn't cooperate and demanded for more answers of having the delinquent convinced to clean but Bosip took him to the portal without hesitation as he's wanting to play with him already leaving the child and parent alone until 9pm night.

They both looked at each-other for a moment and the next thing they both rushed upstairs and got their appliances needed. Bofo got his mic so and Bobal got his synthesizer with his mask on shaped like a fox colored with red streaks.

They both prepared their sets and went down to the basement to practice for each-other's equipment. They both were ready and the brunette reached to the taller to position himself.

"Okay so if you want to rap well you got to rhyme on what you're sang and make it catchy along with it. Perfect english makes it well done if you know how to use similes, metaphors and other words. Makes it powerful with will." He clenches his fist to show the AI he then went to his spot preparing to play the material.

3

2

1

GO!

Bofo was rapping with rhythm in his robotic voice making words with compliments while Bobal sang back to him in amazement and asking how his day was going. All was going great and it was the first time in ever Bofo rapped and was already doing a splendid job! They went on recording their performance until it was exactly 9pm

They both heard the portal opened and ended their vocalizing and went upstairs to greet the others. Well not everyone, the gremlin went to get a snack he was hungry for dinner already. The group noticed that no food was on the table and asked the two what they were doing. Bowaev noticed nothing was rather cleansed and pointed at the dusty surfaces. Bofo excused the ball and himself that they were got sucked into another game by accident by absolute lag and took them a long time to get back home. The rest fell for his misleading lies but 1 person did not. 

Bobot didn't even at first sight at eye contact.

Bobot POV:

I know that face Bofo makes. He can lie with making anyone notice as because he's the last person to be skeptical in the group. He makes everyone smile and good at convincing the annoying so no one can make excuses about suspecting mystery such as someone stealing all the Ritz biscuits from the cabinet that Bob had in his room. Always Bofo being suspected last and mostly blamed is Bobal my boyfriend. Something is up and i know so. Bofo keeps his promise like always but this time he made an excuse. The house would've been clean by now but this time I know they both did something and I'm going to find out why.

——————————————————

DID IT.