More plushies lol

Yes I love the plushies because I was heavenly inspired by laveon_owo on twitter cheek them out

——————————————————————————

It's been a few months since Bobal and Bobot had dated. They did many fun things to together, shared darkest secrets and even deep talks so that they can cheer each-other up. It was as if the two can read each other' minds like a book. They were always together even when the whole gang was in one room, they'd always chose each other and have their backs.

One day things started to change.

The two were more suspicious than ever and started to act different, they were hiding something that's for sure but no one can get it why they would hide something from the gang. Surely it's nothing bad right?

PRESENT TIME

On a warm summer evening, Bofo was cooking lunch for everyone and with a new recipe he learned. [Insert the food name😅]. It was a good meal to make and it was everyone's favorite to have. Bofo called everyone to come get their lunch to eat but however Bobal and Bobot was nowhere to be seen. He wondered what the two could possibly be doing together at this time, they hadn't came out of their room's ever since they last saw them. (Bofo's pronouns is they/them you oofs.)

Bofo's POV:

Where is Bobal and Bobot at this hour? Surely they'd be running down the stairs to come and eat since they're starving.. .I went upstairs to check if they're in their rooms to call them for lunch, I went to Bobot's bedroom and gave a knock on the door but no answer. Instead I came in to his room but no sign of him to be seen, just an empty organized bedroom.

That's odd now, he's not here.. I'll check Bobal's bedroom. Maybe the two are there together. I went to his room and found Bobal and Bobot but they jumped up and hid something behind them.

NO ONE'S POV (NARRATOR):

Bofo came into Bobot's room and the two hid something behind them, " You two what are you doing??? It's lunch time already." They informed. "And what are you two hiding behind your backs??" He asked suspiciously "Nothing much just listening to music" Bobot replied. "You two what is behind your backs? Tell me please or no dessert for both of you." They told them "Okay fine!" Bobal showed what he was hiding and to their surprise. It was a plush of Bofo.

"Don't say another word. I was just hugging this plush and there was merch Amor made." He said

———————————————————

Ill continue this dont worry