Aizawa saw Izuku coming and nudged Yagi's thin bony arm gently, this got his attention as he quickly spotted the boy getting closer. "Young Midoriya!" Toshinari exclaimed quite loudly, grabbing the curiosity of a unknown set of eyes now watching them.

"All Might!" He chirped in pure glee at the recognition, now standing before him at his short 5'5 height. Before Izuku could say another word the cheers behind him got louder and louder with laughter and squeals. "Oh yeah, whats all the fuss about?" He asked while glancing back at the crowd, unaware that his every move was being monitored.

"Well, it's a long story..." Yagi said with nervousness hidden in his sentence as he rubbed the back of his slim neck. Aizawa snapped towards him with a disbelieving glare, sighing after he didn't correct himself.

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose with closed eyes, apparently he was the one who had to give a brief explanation. "Midoriya, let's just say this. One of our new teachers got upset with a student, so I supposes he's making a impact because of the changes her quirk had inflicted him with. However, we're not certain how long the effect with last but keep in mind that it shouldn't be over a week." Finishing his last words he crossed his arms over his chest, towering over the smaller boy.

"Are they ok?" Izuku pondered, taking in all the information he had gotten. He knew that the teacher's quirk changed something from what Aizawa had said, so what was it? If it made a impact to the other students then it could be anything ranging from physical to mental, there was no end to what the possibilities were.

Toshinari knew the look Midoriya was carrying on his face as the boy stared down at his shoes. He let out a quick sigh as he firmly placed his hand on his accessors shoulder, he knew what he was in for. "How about you go see for yourself?" Yagi said in the gentlest voice he could manage, his radiant blue pupils dazzled in the sunlight with kindness.

Izuku's entire face lit up to greet him again with a wide smile spread across his lips, he nodded once and took steady steps towards all the teenagers. He had spotted his familiar classmates but one stood out to him the most. He could only see spikes of ash blond hair in the center of all the people, of course it was him, he should have known. With a single soft breath he tried breaking through the barrier of girls and boys surrounding him, but as he did the entire group shuffled around and he lost sight of his target.

That was until warm hands shoved themselves between his arms and torso gripping tightly at his sides. All he could do was let out a childish yelp before he was lifted into the air and spun around quickly, that didnt exactly agree with his empty stomach too well either.

"Deeeku~" a rich rumbling voice whispered into his ears. He knew that tone anywhere, those big hands now wrapping around his stomach, that mess of hair he could see out of the corner of his eye, the muscular body pressed to his back.

Wait—was he, being hugged!? The entire group watching them in awe and had shocked faces, Mina of course squealing her lungs out.

Quickly he flipped his head around, he just couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing, were they playing tricks on him? No, he feels too real for this to just be in his head. But with that saying Izuku immediately started to tremble within his arms, hot tears now rolling down his bright red cheeks. He tried to speak but no words could begin to form, he just stuttered nonsense and ended up with a loud surprised scream. How could he not? His childhood best friend, bully and rival was hugging him for All Might's sake. He couldn't tell if he was overjoyed or completely overwhelmed, his whole head was spinning, his vision blurring with tears, but the feeling was somewhat nostalgic undoubtably.

Katsuki lifted his face from the crook of Izuku's neck, his cries didn't seem to bother him, instead he put his thumb over Izuku's lips and brushed lightly against them. "Am I that special for this dramatic act?" Katsuki gave a bright smile up to him, it looked exactly like Izuku's. Was he hidding this beautiful toothy grin the whole time?