Vol 2 Ch 3: Sports Festival?

Start from the beginning

From the total count the class that takes 2nd place will not have any change to their class points.

From the total count the class that takes 3rd place will have 50 class points subtracted.

From the total count the class that takes 4th place will have 100 class points subtracted.
_________________________________________

Damn. This exam will have a seriously big impact on the class ranking!

The worst case scenario for a class would be getting last place in it's own year and having their own team lose. That would result in the deduction of 200 class points.

The best case scenario for a class would be getting first place in it's own year and having their team win. Which will give them 50 points.

"Umm, sensei. How many points does the winning team get? There seems to be no mention of that".

In response to that simple questioning from Ishizaki, Sakagami-sensei utters a single, cruel word.

"Nothing. Only that there will be no minus to their points".

"Ugh, are you serious? That doesn't sound good at all."

"I know. But avoiding the penalty is what this exam is all about. If you do good you might even earn 50 points and get closer to or might surpass class A." Sakagami sensei encouraged.

He really wants his class to advance doesn't he? He has always been the greedy type. Does that mean that the teacher of class A gets a special bonus or something?
_________________________________________

❖ Individual Competition Rewards (May be used in the next midterm exam)

For students placing 1st in the individual competitions. 5000 private points or the equivalent of 3 marks in a written exam will be awarded (in the case that the marks are chosen endowing another individual with them will not be permitted).

For students placing 2nd in the individual competitions. 3000 private points or the equivalent of 2 marks in a written exam will be awarded (in the case that the marks are chosen endowing another individual with them will not be permitted).

For students placing 3rd in the individual competitions 1000 private points or the equivalent of 1 mark in a written exam will be awarded (in the case that the marks are chosen endowing another individual with them will not be permitted).

For students ranking the lowest in the individual competitions 1000 private points will be subtracted. (In the
case that the points in the student's possession are lower than 1000. they will incur a loss of 1 mark in a written exam instead).

❖ Regarding Foul Play

Remember to comply with the rules of each competition on top of perusing the rules.

The violators will be treated in the same manner as disqualification.

Those acting with malicious intent may be withdrawn. The expropriation of points acquired by those individuals up until then will be considered as well.

❖ Best Performing Student Reward.

For the student who receives the highest score across all competitions. 100,000 private points will be awarded.

❖ Best Performing Student Reward For Individual Classes. For the 3 students of each school year who have received the highest scores across all competitions will receive 10,000 private points individually.

❖ After completion of all competitions, within a school year a total count of all points will be conducted and the bottom 10 individuals will be penalized
_________________________________________