☾8☽•Curiosity Killed the Cat

GUYYYSSSS WE GOT OVER 100 VEIWSSSS!!!!!!! YAAAAY ^__^ ty guys SM

GUYYYSSSS WE GOT OVER 100 VEIWSSSS!!!!!!! YAAAAY ^__^ ty guys SM ... ily guys/p <3

|~•~|

Toma sighed, relaxed.After a long sleep, he didn't have anymore pains in his body.He sat up, but flinched at the sensitivity of his head.Toma drew a hand up to his temples.He must have still been a bit sensitive from the soreness of yesterday night."hmm.." he hummed out loud.He placed his feet one in front of the other, he didn't bother to put his shoes on, his feet were sore and he didn't want to force them into material boxes.

Finally reaching the doorway, Toma open and closed the door softly.He didn't know what time it was, so it could have been morning or afternoon- he forgot to check the sun in his room, but it wasn't too helpful since it could be night if he wanted it to be.

Toma stepped down the stairs gently, letting the rails support his movements.Reaching the kitchen, he gently opened the cupboard to once again grab an arepa-he would have to ask Julietta to teach him how to make it.

His tail twitched to the stairs, someone was coming.He put the jar back in the cupboard and softly closed the door flap.He turned to the person coming down the stairs, it was Camilo...again.

Camilo looked up to the other boy, eyes widening.He rushed over to Toma and clasped both of his shoulders."Toma! Are you alright? You-You were asleep for 3 days, we thought...we thought you were sick..!or..or worse..." Camilo furrowed his brows in concern.Toma blinked rapidly."oh" was all he said.Camilo visibly grew more worried."what...what happened?" Camilo said.Toma wanted to scream, why was he acting like this? He should be punished for sleeping for 3 days.He scoffed."You should have woken me up! I missed out on work then." Toma said, not aiming it at Camilo specifically.Camilo's eyes widened."we tried! But...you would...scream every time one of us touched you...we figured you needed rest since you've been working a lot and-" Camilo explained, but got cut off by Toma slamming his fist on the table.
"I what?!" He shouted.Camilo flinched.
"Pathetic...pathetic...! If I screamed, then why didn't I get punished?!" Toma growled, but realized his mistake when Camilo brought a hand to his mouth."Toma..." the boy whispered.Toma felt a wave of fear wash over him.He really was in for it now- he for sure was going to have to do a lap around the whole damn country and not have food for a week-

"...did you...get abused by your...mom..?in the North...?" Camilo hesitantly inquired.Toma firmed his stance, face tensed and arms crossed as his head was bowed."it wasn't abuse, it was discipline for me to become a useful tool for Encanto" Toma said.Camilo inhaled sharply,
"Toma...that's not...that's..mothers don't do that...they don't, they don't make you hurt...I.." Camilo said, fumbling with his words.Toma's face grew more and more akin to stone."I have to go check in with Señora Alma.I'll see you later, Camilo." Toma said, and drifted up the stairs."w-wait..!" Camilo called out, but the feathered boy was already gone.