Chapter 11: Yes

"Austin you're kidding" I say to the boy thats on one knee in disbelief. "Dakota lorelai wilson, I have loved you ever since we've met. You are the most amazing woman I've ever met. I'm sorry this took almost 8 years to do but I though we should wait till we are farther into our careers. With that being said, Dakota lorelai wilson, will you marry me?" He asks pulling out a stunning ring. I place my hands over my mouth in shock and a small tear falls from my face. "Yes, yes!" I tell the boy. He stands up quickly and kisses me deeply. When we pull apart from out kiss he slides the beautiful ring on my finger. "When we first talked about marriage you said you wanted your family there when I proposed" he pauses. "Austin its fine, I love you and thats all that matters" I tell him. "So I decided to fly them out and celebrate with us" Austin tells me turning me around. When I turn around it reveals my family. My family comes running towards me bombarding us with 'congratulations'. The first person I run to is my mother. I haven't seen her in a good 2 years. "Mom" I quietly says as she crushes me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you honey. And I'm so grateful that Austin was there to take care of you when I couldn't" she tells me with tears in her eyes. I'm now crying. "I missed you so much" I tell her between sobs. We pull apart from our hug and I go to see my other family members.

After chatting for a little with my family I go back over to my now fiancé. "Wow. Austin North pulled something flawlessly off for once" I joke before pulling him into a kiss.

"Hey what about your family? It should be special to you too" I say to him with our hands interlocked. "I know" He smiles. "Come here guys" Austin shouts. I give him a questionable look then I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Loren. "Congratulations sister" Loren says causing me to turn around. My eyes lit up. "thank you so much!" I exclaimed pulling her into a hug. Behind her I see Austin's mother. I break apart from Loren and I's hug excusing myself to go see Karen.

"Hi baby" She says as I get closer. I grab her into a hug. She felt like a mother to me and I loved her so much. "Thank you" I tell her quietly in our hug shedding another tear. She pulls out of the hug. "Why are you thanking me hun?" She asks me. "For Austin. You truly raised that boy right" I say to her giving a smile. "Oh Dakota" She says as a tear falls from her eye.

Karen and I talked a little bit more before Austin came up wrapped his arm around my waist. "How are my favorite ladies doing?" Austin asks in a soft voice. "Just thanking her for raising an amazing man" I say looking up at him with a smile. We all talk for a little more before Austin walks infront of the crowd getting everyone's attention.

"We will be having a brunch at our place we rented tomorrow morning and I would love for everyone to come. There will be chefs there cooking the food so no one has to stress" he informs everyone. "But sadly Dakota and I have to head to dinner for our reservation. We will hopefully see you guys tomorrow" he finishes waving and heading back to me.

"shall we go back to the house and get changed for our dinner?" He asks me hugging me from behind. I nod in agreement. "We'll see you later Ms North" I tell his mother and waves.

40 minutes later we finally arrive back at the house. We walk inside and go up stairs to get changed for dinner. "Dressy or no?" I asked my now fiancé. "Dressed up definitely" He responds. I nod and head to the closet where I unpacked my things earlier. I find a baby blue 2 piece set, a tube top and a pair of pants with a slit going up the side. I get dressed, do my makeup, and fix my hair then head out to the bedroom.