Chapter 6: I promise to love you forever

I slowly open the box to reveal a beautiful ring

I slowly open the box to reveal a beautiful ring. My mouth drops. "Could this hold you over till the real deal?" Austin asks me with a small smile. "Austin fucking North" I say. "You did not" he pulls me into a kiss. "Shall I give the promise speech again? Maybe better this time?" He asks, I just roll my shoulders. "Dakota, I promise to take this relationship farther and marry you when the world is ready for us. I love you so much, more than you'll ever know. I promise to love you forever" he says. "Austin, you have to be kidding" I say with a tear in my eye. I know its not a engagement ring but it means so much.

I put the ring on my right hand ring finger taking off the old one and putting it into the box my new one came from. I sit back looking at it, I then feel something in my pocket. I just start laughing. "What's so funny?" Austin asks in confusion. I look over at Loren and she figured out what I was laughing at and started laughing too.

    I take the box out of my pocket and place it in his lap

I take the box out of my pocket and place it in his lap. "Didnt get me nothing huh" he says shaking his head. He opens the box and takes out the ring. He looks over at me and back at the ring examining the words on the bottom then back to me. "You've mentioned about getting a ring for yourself too so I decided I would get you one" I say calming myself from the laughter. He pulls me into a kiss. "Ewww" we hear his little cousins say and we start laughing again.

Everyone eventually spreads around the house but Austin and I just stay on the couch. "Why would you get me another promise ring?" I ask him. "Well-" he starts but I cut him off. "Unless we arent getting engaged for another 5 years" I say sarcastically and I gasp. We lean in for another kiss. This time it lasts longer because we dont have people staring at us. "Definitely sooner than you think" he says when he pulls away. Sooner than I thought? "Austin North. I'm completely obsessed with you" I tell him while I play with the rings on his hands.

    "Okay, Okay I gotta see the ring now" his mother says coming up to me. I give give her my hand. "Austin that is absolutely gorgeous" Karen says.

    The whole day Austin and I get compliments on how we are such a good and cute couple. This is so weird because thats more engagement behavior. Do they think we got engaged? I'm so confused right now.

    It's been 6 hours since then and everyone but his parents and sister went home. "Hey Austin?" I ask from his bathroom. he walks into the bathroom and pops his head in the shower. "Yes Love?" He asks. "Can you grab me a towel I forgot to get one from the closet before jumping in" I tell him. He runs to the closet and gets a towel for me. "Thank you Aus" I say to him and gives him a small kiss. "I love you Koda" he says to me while he walks out. "Love you too Aus" I yell back at him.

    Once I'm out of the shower I put on a matching bra and underwear set from Victoria secret, the bombshell shine strap in Envious a dark green. Then I put on a pair of sweat pants, therefor I was just in my bra and sweats. I then started to blow dry my hair a little bit.

    After I'm done with drying my hair and start my skincare. I bend down to splash some water on my face. Water on my face I feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist and kisses down my back. Well hello Mr North. "Looking really hot right now babe" the boy says between kisses on my neck. I giggle while I pat my face dry. "What is this random outburst of lovey doveyness?" I ask looking at him in the mirror. "Don't worry about it" he tells me now latching down on my neck starting a hickey. I tilt my head to the side.

    He comes off my neck "Austin.." he spins me around so now I'm facing him. I start off going to say something but he interrupts me with a passionate kiss. I pull away and place my hand on his chest. "In all of our 7 years we've never done it here, are you sure its okay?" I ask concerned. He nods "Yes Koda, I think they all got the hint when I gave you the ring to leave or do something" he tells me smirking a little. I playfully shove his shoulder. I lean in for another kiss when he lifts me onto the bathroom counter. I flinch at the feeling of the cold marble through my pants. Austin looks me up and down. He places his hands on my thighs and rubs them slightly.

    Not far after he decides to take my sweats off. Now I'm just sitting there on the cold marble. I think he notices so he takes me to his bed. "This better now princess" he says making fun of me. "It is actually" I say with a small smile. He bends my knee up and caresses it while looking me in the eyes. "Oh come on Austin just fuck me already" I say leaning into his kiss.