Chapter 1: Interview

Dakota_babe

                                  ❤️213,932 liked by austinnorth55, madelyncline, magnoliawills and more                            Dakota_babe: My lover boy, happy 7 years with you💗 I'll see you soon😘

Dakota_babe: My lover boy, happy 7 years with you💗 I'll see you soon😘

madelyncline: Congratz to bestie and her mystery boy!

magnoliawills: Congratulations to my sis and this hell of a man for making her happy!!🥳

covehill: Congrats and miss you bae!!!💞
Dakota_babe: Miss you too! Come to FL this summer!💕💕

rudeth: Wow a rare sighting of @ Dakota_babe being happy 😨
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

         Austinnorth55

                                                  ❤️392,725 liked by Dakota_babe, Rudeth, Hichasestokes                                    Austinnorth: Love her so much, she's stuck with me for a long time now

Austinnorth: Love her so much, she's stuck with me for a long time now. Not sure how she does it, she's an amazing woman. I love you more that myself, xoxo Aus💝

Rudeth: I'm happy for you bro.
Austinnorth55: Happy for me too man😁
Hichasestokes: See you tonight bro!!
Liked by Austinnorth55
Lauren_Northh: Awe love seeing my bro in love💞

North_mamma2: Can't wait to see you 2 for Christmas!🎄❤️
liked by Austinnorth55
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Dakota is getting ready in her bathroom at her trailer. She's still shooting scenes for OBX so for now she is stuck with her small trailer. You're probably wondering what she is getting ready for, there is an interview for the OBX cast tonight. Dakota finishes curling her hair and does her makeup. About 30 minutes later she goes back to her room and puts on her fresh new outfit for the interview.

    When Dakota is all done getting dressed and about to put her beige louboutin pumps on, she hears a knock at the door

When Dakota is all done getting dressed and about to put her beige louboutin pumps on, she hears a knock at the door. "Come in" Dakota yells at the person. Austin walks in. Dakota jumps up and goes to give him a kiss. "You look beautiful" he says giving a slight smile looking down at her. "Shall we go?" Austin asks the brunette. "Sure thing lover boy" she says as she grabs his arm.

They arrive at the interview with Madelyn and Chase so people wont get suspicious about Dakota and Austin being together. They all walk into the building where the interview was. A person from the crew comes up to the group and tells them to get with their onscreen partner. Madelyn and Chase group up, Austin and Dakota, Rudy and Madison, JD and Drew sit at the end of the couch that they all sit on.

"Hello to the wonderful cast of the hit tv series Outer Banks!" The lady says. "And I'm Judie Willis today we have" Judie says motioning towards JD "I'm Johnathan Davis" says the boy. "I'm Rudy Pankow" Rudy says. "I'm Madelyn Cline" says Mads. "I'm Chase Stokes" Chase says putting his hand on her thigh. "I'm Madison Bailey" the girl says. "I'm Drew Starkey" Drew says. "I'm Austin North" he says looking at me and smiling "and I'm Dakota Wilson" I say as the last one.

"So today we will start with just a personal question and a question about you in the show" the lady says smiling. "Starting off with Dakota, so I've seen your instagram about this mystery boy. Anything you can tell us abut him?" The woman asks. "Well Judie, he is the best person I've ever met and he treats me the best I could ever imagine, now I can't tell you who he is but expect a reveal soon." I say laughing. I glance over at Austin and see him trying to contain a smile. "Now for the show question, how is it being the newest character on the show?" She asks. "Well I love it, it's great adding some spice to the show" I say giving a little laugh. "So Austin" she goes on asking him and everyone else theirs. I just space out, and laugh when everyone else laughs till the interview is over.

While Austin and I leave the building we are about to kiss when we notice paparazzi outside the doors. Shit, I can't believe we almost got caught. "Well we better get into the limo, It's been a rough hour without the touch of you" he tells me sweetly and quietly. I smile. "Dakota! Austin!" We hear paparazzi shout at us. "Let's get a picture of one a iconic Outer Banks couple! Act like you like each other!" Says the group of paparazzi. Austin and I get close together, he lays a arm on my shoulder in a friendly way. We smile for the cameras. Then we load into the limo. "Austin" I say quietly looking down at the floor of the limo messing with my rings. "Yes dear?" He asks me placing his hand on my chin lifting my face up so I'm looking at him. "When will we tell the internet?" I ask him timidly. "I was wanting to wait till New Years if thats okay with you?" he tells me. I nod my head. He pulls me into a kiss. He attempts to deepen the kiss but I pull away. "Nope Nope" I tell him giggling.

After 30 minutes we finally arrive to the bar where we had reservations for the back. I'm the first one out, besides Austin because he opened the door for me. What a man, I'm completely obsessed with him. I go up to the hostess and say "Wilson, the party that rented the back" I smile at her. She tells all of us to follow her. We go to the back and start to let loose. I go up to the bar and ask for 2 shots, on for me and one for Austin. I go over to him and kiss him and hand him the shot. Once we break away from the kiss we take it at the same time. "Wow" rudy says passing us. "You're just mad Elaine isn't her Rud!" I yell at him. Austin and I enjoy our night and then Chase drives us home because we are very much unable to drive safely after the night we just had.