They all run and throw the cream around the whole school, making all the students laugh at their childish behavior while also being chased by the disciplinary teachers.

"RUN!!!", shout Mikey which he, Baji, Kazutora, Pahchin, Kokonoi, and the rest ended being chased by their teacher around the school.

"HANEMIYA KAZUTORA, SANO MANJIROU,  BAJI KEISUKEI, KOKONOI HAJIME, AKASHI HARUCHIYO, HAYASHIDA HARUKI, AND HAYASHI RYOHEI!!! STOP RUNNING AND GET HERE!!", shout the male teacher while chasing after the boys who were running for their life from getting disciplined. Mitsuya and Draken just laughed together with the rest classmates and enjoyed the funny scene of their classmates being chased by the teacher.

"THIS ALL YOUR FAULT, MIKEY!!!", shouts Kazutora.

"BITCH! YOU START IT FIRST!!!", shout Mikey.

"I CANNOT GET CAUGHT OR MY MOM GONNA BE MAD AT ME AFTER THIS!!!", shouts Baji while running with others.

"Hahaha~ seem they really enjoy their festival time.", said Haru while laughing so hard with Senju and Kyoko as they watched the boys are being chased by the teacher.

>_________________________<

It's quiet in the office with the paperwork are full on the table which the president, Sano Manjirou was staring at it with an annoyed-looking face. He turns to look at his childhood friend, Ryuguji Ken who was taking care of him, making sure the president didn't run away from his works again.

"That's all the paperwork that related to the company over one month of you skipping the works, Mikey.", said Draken while Mikey was pouting his mouth, wanting to get out of his office so much.

"Aren't this too much for one month?", asked Mikey.

"Oh! Plus with your math homework as well.", added Draken with a smile on his face.

"I ALLERGIC TO MATH!!", shout Mikey with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Do your work, Mikey."

"I will do the company works but not the math works!!", said Mikey as insisted on his decision until a strong smashed on the office door, causing both Mikey and Draken to shock as they see a boy with bleach blonde hair getting inside the office.

"DO YOUR FUCKING MATH HOMEWORK, MIKEY! CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE CALL BY YOURS MATH TEACHER TO THE SCHOOL FOR ALMOST EVERY FUCKING WEEKS!!!", shout Izana angrily to Mikey before smashing the door again and left the place, leaving the speechless both blonde hair boys who were surprised by his sudden appearance at the office.

"........"

"I will do my math homework, Kenchin. Please help me.", said Mikey.

"Get Haru to help with your math homework.", said Draken.

"Haruchin busy with school festival preparation."

"Aniki is still there to help you."

"Oh...okay."

Then, it's silent in the office for a moment before Mikey suddenly speaks again.

"Izana is scary..."

"Sometimes..."

>_________________________<

Day and day passes and one week of preparation for the school festival is finished. The day of them all waiting for it's finally arrived, The School Festival that will hold for 3 days.

They all divided the schedule of it into the different days which class 2-1, their first day of the school festival, they will do the Cinderella acting and the second day, they will just do a different thing which is a supportive theater which the others classmates will act the other fairytales story. The last days will be the maid cafe theme for their class.

"Alright...the theater will be held at 2 clocks, we still have much time to do before we go and watch Haru and Senju' s act.", said Izana which they just arrived at the school and walked around the marketplace.

"Let's get something to eat!", suggest Emma which the girls started to walk away in the group towards the crepes store.

"How about us?", asked Inui.

"Let's go try that!", suggest Smiley while pointing at one store that is not far from the girls which they all just nodded and walked in-group towards the store.

Meanwhile, in class 2-1, they all were preparing the costume, stage, and light for the theater. Kyoko, Haru, and Senju were having their makeup done with the help of their classmates. Getting ready in the costume and everything, suddenly Kyoko whispers to Senju.

"Did you prepare everything?", asked Kyoko which Senju smirked at her while showing a thumbs up towards the pink hair girl. "Great! This gonna be the crazy and best Cinderella story ever!!", said Kyoko while snickering with Senju as both of them, together with the rest of classmates are planning something behind Haru's back, which the blonde hair girl has no idea that the Cinderella storyline was changing.