Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d

Comincia dall'inizio

" how is she? " dad asked.

" she's adjusting to some changes but I know she'll be fine " I said texting her.

" has she asked about me? " my brother asked.

" bitch she don't want you " I said defensively.

He's always had a crush on her and it's starting to get annoying.

" don't hate the player hate the game " he said wiping fake ass dust off his jacket.

" yeah I'm getting second hand embarrassment from you " I said shaking my head.

" L sister, see yall later though " he said and got out the car.

" Alright, have a good time " dad said.

" don't come back " I said and he flipped me off so I gladly did it back.

A text came in on my phone and I quickly looked down hoping it was Janessa but it wasn't.

mylovely💕:
Have you talked to Janessa? she's not answering my calls.

A/N: that's diana ofcccc :)

I went to text back when a text from a random number popped up in a unknown Group chat.

Unknown:
I fucked up badly! I've never fucked up this bad and that's saying something! - Henry

mylovely💕:
aye how'd you get our number? the audacity to just put me in a Groupchat🤦🏽‍♀️.

Me:
Be serious diana! henry what did you do?

Henry:
They took Serenity.

" WHAT THE HELL! " I yelled and dad slammed on his brakes.

" what is it? " he asked frantically.

" I need you to take me to Janessa's house " I said seriously.

" that's over three hours away " he said.

" dad it's an emergency! " I said angrily although I felt scared.

I woke up to water being thrown on me and I quickly coughed it up

" wow real mature " I said after a few seconds and continued coughing.

" Nice to meet you " a random ass man said and I rolled my eyes.

" go. to. hell. " I said annoyed.

" I wouldn't do that seeing as I have your daughter " he said with a sickening smile and I quickly shut my mouth.

" just let her go " I said trying to move but I was tied to a pole and in pain.

" you know what you're right it's not your time yet " he said and pulled out his phone.

" let me see my daughter! " I said angrily.