OOGA BOOGA

The 3 proxies were lowkey just chilling on your table eating some food you made for them as you were trying to figure out how and where they would sleep. You could honestly just let them on the couch and give them one blanket but they'd be uncomfortable would they? The two with the masks, Masky and Hoodie if you remembered their names correctly. Got along well seeing that they didn't argue or yell at eachother.

The one with the mouth gaurd or Toby and Masky on the other hand. You could tell that they were going to be a handful. Even from the couch you can hear as they argue with eachother about stupid shit.

You ignored it tho and opted to think about if you can make them makeshift beds like in other fanfictions. But then you thought. Why are you doing this, you gain absolutely no benefit from it. Then you thought about it again. You said you didn't care, which was true you didn't care. You couldn't careless if they stayed or if they left to wonder the streets for potentially a new home. But then you grinned an honest thought coming to your head.

'Oh yeah, they're serial killers they can kill me.' And you want them to do that.

You sat there on your couch lost in thought before Toby called out to you.

"He-hey Y/n, we finished eating."

"Huh? Oh." You walked over to them and took each of their plates, which were small because they are small. You washed them then dried them.

As you were walking by the table to the living you the felt one of them tug at your shirt. It was Toby he quickly looked down when you looked at him.

"C-can I go to the couch with y-you?" Toby asked quietly while looking at your hand, wanted you to pick him up and take him there.

"Sure." You said as you extended your hand towards him. He got on and you closed your hand squeezing him with all your might till he popped. Jk gotcha.

Nah you cupped him with both of your hands making sure he wouldn't be able to fall. When you were about to start walking Masky and Hoodie came over to you. You also let them on your hands with Toby.

Toby slightly pouted. He didn't really want to be near Masky at the moment plus he wanted to ask you a few things without Masky looking over his shoulder like a hawk.

You got to the couch you set them down then sat down on the couch. You all watched TV but then Masky started to get curious about you. So he stared at you.

He just stared you down. No words. He even squinted his eyes but it wasn't noticeable with his mask on.

You looked at Masky and stared back. Hoodie and Toby started to sweat a bit as they stared at both of you. They were both prepared for anything to happen.

"The fuck you looking at?"

Hoodie and Toby anime sweat dropped at you. Masky was still silent looking at you.

"Why are you so tired?" Masky finally said. You gave him a bruh look. All the suspense just for a dumb question like this.

"Work. Life." You replied. You looked back at the TV as you flicked threw the channels. Stopping at one that had a Freddy Fazbear Pizza ad.

"Where d-do you work?" Asked Toby. The Freddy Fazbear Pizzaria ad continued to play.

You stared at the TV and pointed at it as it showed the Pizzaria. You placed you worked as a night guard at. The animatronics showed on screen singing promoting the ad saying all these great things about it.

You let out a curt laugh when the ad said it was safe and no harm would be brought to you or your children.

"What a bunch of bullshit." You said while grinning. The 3 stared at you, mildly concerned.