"But, she got too excited! She didn't even say hi to m— I mean, to us when she ran inside!" Camilo groaned and slammed his head on the wall.

Luisa let out a laugh, making the three of them glance at her.

She ate the last bite of her mother's Arepa before walking over to the shorter male.

"Don't expect her to greet you when you just held one proper conversation  with her last week." Luisa patted his shoulder, seemingly trying to comfort him despite her words doing the opposite.

"Try asking for her time after her talk with Dolores." Luisa stated and walked passed the three of them.

"It's time for chores! Don't forget to do yours!" She called out from her shoulder.

Casita smacked Camilo with the tiles under his feet, trying to make him move from his spot.

"Luisa's right, primo." Mirabel mused, "Try holding a proper conversation with her first before letting your jealousy get out of hand."

Mirabel walked away and Camilo could only guess that she'll do her share of chores.

"Just a sisterly advice." Camilo looked at Isabella, "Before the new family arrived, make sure that you're friends with her."

Right. Camilo sighed, We're still not friends..

"I heard the grown-ups in town yesterday." Isabella started to walk away from him. "They said that the family will arrive next week."

"So make sure to man up and talk to her before someone else take her away." Isabella gave him a smirk over her shoulder before flipping her hair and walking out of Casita.

"Gracias, Isa." Camilo mocked under his breath.

Camilo walked inside the kitchen and grabbed the nearest clean cup. He poured himself a half cup of cold water and drink it.

Placing down the cup on the counter, he sighed. "I need to befriend her first.."

He frowned and slammed his head on the wooden table, "But how do I do that?"

"I think you should talk to her instead of moping in here." He jumped at the sound of his Tia's voice.

"Tia Julieta! Geez.." His shoulders slouched and he let Casita make him sat on the chair that the house brought over to him.

The woman chuckled slightly and walked over to the pantry, she pulled out three pieces of warm Arepa and placed it on the plate.

She slid the plate against the table towards her niece.

"Do you know what she like? Any book? Flower? Hobby? Or food?" Julieta watched as Camilo took the treat of the plate and bite it.

"She likes.. (Favorite book), she gave Dolores a book, me and Dolores even fought for it." Camilo chuckled and caressed his hand.

The spot where you kept rubbing it when you two were talking so casually last week.

"She likes to read books, she love (Favorite bread), she love to listen to adventurous stories with a mix of romance in it.. Oh! And she reminds me of sunflower, I think she might like that flower too. They both have a resemblance, they both stand out because they're precious and beautiful, their beauty gives warmth and comfort.. I think they like to tell someone how their day went because she asked me last week if she can blabber about her day. Of course, I said yes because who wouldn't want to hear her voice-" Camilo continued to ramble about you.

Julieta could only smile at her nephew.

She can see the same gaze that her husband has when he confessed to her, she can see the same smile that Pepa has when Felix confessed to her.

She knew that it isn't just a simple crush, she knew that it isn't just a simple like.

Because, she can see the same love, adoration, and joy in Camilo's eyes and smile.

The look that only lovers would give to each other, the affection and happiness.

The tone on Camilo's voice reminds her of Pepa, when she asked for her advice on how to tell Felix about her feelings.

The excitement yet calmness on Camilo's voice can be heard as he continued to ramble about the things that he thinks you would like.

The simple 'Oh and!' in his statements are adorable for his Tia, you can hear the eagerness in his voice to tell her what you remind him of.

She knew that a simple crush turned into like and that like, bloomed into love.

A sweet love that will help to make the family stronger and closer than before.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

Late than usual, I'm sorry!

I would be posting just one chapter for today because somehow, my motivation and inspiration left me alone.

I hope that y'all like this chapter, even if it kinda sucks.