Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers

Start from the beginning

Greyson arched his eyebrow.

"Why are you in a hurry Precious?"

"Mr. Police will give you ticket Grey Grey."

"And why would he?" Greyson ask.

"It's not allowed to park here." I replied.

Greyson just snorts.
Just to show that he's not afraid of Mister Police he brought out some wet wipes and clean my hands. Greyson dry my hands and applied the hand cream that he applied before when we went out for a meal.

The very thing that I am afraid of happened.

An officer knock on Greyson's side.
I heard Greyson sigh.

He buckled my belt first then his.

He lower down the window by pressing something on his stirring wheel.

The officer was not looking at Greyson when he starts to list down Greyson's offense.
"Goodafternoon. I would like to inform you that you're illegally parked and also exceeds the grace period for you to get out of the space. For first offense it will be $65 plus tax of $15 then-"

Once the officer looked down he stops and stares at Greyson.

The officer gulps and stepback.

"My mistake sir. You can go now." The officer immediately said.

Greyson nodded and close his window.

I was flabbergasted on what happened.
I am still staring at Greyson. I didn't even notice that he already was driving the car.

"What?" He mutter.

I shake my head. Maybe asking him about what happened will ruin his mood. I'll just ask him later.

While we are travelling to Greyson's house I realize that his house was on the other side of the city. I notice that there's no people walking aimlessly to this area.

"Are we there yet?" I ask. We are driving for a long time.

"Sorry precious. My house was a little bit far from the shelter. It was usually 30 minutes but since the shelter was on the other side it's another 15 minutes." I nodded in understanding.

"We're here." Greyson said.

I imediately look out of the window.

I saw a huge wall with metal on top and it was endless.

The wall finally ends, a Black and Gold Gate welcomed us.

I saw six Sir Hulks on the other side of the gate.

I was amazed when the gate opened without anyone touching it.

"Wow! Magic!" I exclaimed and I even clapped in amazement.

I did not notice that 2 black cars was following us because I was currently amazed.

There's a long paved road and on both side there's a luscious garden with multiple trees, plants and flowers. Central Park was nothing on this landscape. This Garden was in another level.

"Oh my God Grey Grey! The flower's are all beautiful! I just want to roll on that grass! It looks fluffy. Can I?"

"Maybe later precious." He replied.

"Grey Grey do you live in a tent? Don't be shy just tell me the truth Because there's only plants in here. I can talk to Miss Lorna to reserve you a matress for tonight." I ask him seriously.

Greyson shooks his head.
Did he get fired?

"Look at the front precious."

We are approaching a massive marble fountain with different colors lighting it up.