Part - 17.. 💞

Sidnaaz Is Eternal.. 🥀💕

Sidnaaz Forever.. ♾️❤️

There can be nothing more satisfying than the feeling of dawn. Nature is at its best and is the glorious hour. The brilliant beams of the sun give a splendid shading to the mists and knolls, mountains and valleys. It denotes the trip of the sun in the sky. At initially, there shows up a little chunk of light in the sky. It at that point continues expanding in size and sparkle. The brilliant coating is by all accounts rising and rising. Flying creatures sing to its sparkle. Men and ladies who go out for morning walk make the most of its blushing magnificence. It is the time when the day throws away the shroud of night.

The admirers of morning walk stop on their approach to take a look at the dawn. The primary beams of the sun are cool and support to the eyes. At a slope station, the excellence of the dawn is past portrayal. The slope tops and the valley beneath appear to be showered in yellow light. All of sudden, the brilliant ball sparkling in the sky becomes huge in the measure. Milk merchants and daily paper young men are heard calling their exchange every step of the way of the road.

Somewhat later, Sidnaaz are sleeping peacefully in each other arms, wearing a  sparkling crown. As the sun gets higher in the sky, the day's action starts. Plants and trees devour the beams of the sun. Late risers miss the magnificence of the dawn. It is an uncommon delight to be awake at dawn.

A shadow crossed in front of my closed eyes blocking out the morning sunlight warming my eyelids with a soft red glow. A gentle wind caressed my cheeks, exhaled from the lips of the man above me. Strong, brown arms gently tucked themselves under my body as calloused fingers brushed back the tangled locks strewn across my pillow.

"Good morning beautiful", Sidharth Husky voice whispered in my ear. His warm lips touching my neck sent shivers of pleasure down my spine and across my scalp. A soft moan escaped me although I tried to pretend I was still asleep. Don't stop... Don't move... Don't breathe...

 I opened my eyes slightly to see him smile as he pulled the red silk sheets over us. This is the best way to wake up...Butterflies erupted in my stomach as he made his way back up to my face and laid a kiss on my forehead, then on my chin, then on my cheeks. His lips hovered over mine as his brilliant emerald eyes held mine captive. His beautiful Face features took my breath away.Placing my hand on the back of his neck, I pulled him to me and pressed my lips against his. And After getting Breathless Sidnaaz pulled away but still join their forehead lookin deep in each other Eye's...

Shehnaaz- I luv uh Bebu...

Sidharth Smiles ... And said with a smirk..

Sidharth- Ohh .. I also luv myself..

Shehnaaz frown and give him a glare ..

Shehnaaz- Sidharth bakwas mt kr me bta rhi hu tujhe..

Sidharth - acha babba... I luv uh..

Shehnaaz - I luv uh to saale..

Sidharth- I luv uh 2..

Shehnaaz- bebu hat nahane Jana h mko.. aata hoga koi bulane 

Sidharth-  toh saath me chlte h na kyuu 

Shehnaaz blush..

Shehnaaz- Sidharth plz yrr... 

Sidharth- acha sherawali maste jao ..

Shehnaaz gives him a glare.. nd then goes to bathroom.. After doing her business nd after bathing she wears her cloth.. that Sidharth brought For her ..